Author Topic: Do you think I'm a psycho?  (Read 2595 times)

Offline snoogans416

• +1/-15
    • View Profile
Do you think I'm a psycho?
« on: August 23, 2011, 12:47:58 PM »
Backstage Area:
Mickie James
Feminine Wiles
Is She crazy or just crafty?
tenth anniversary
fifth anniversary
3 backstage sigs

Pre Match:
Bra & Panties match
lets get it on
old school psych
the old switcheroo
fans love TB
Frankie ho
the champ is here
managed by the divas
you think I'm a psycho
WWE divas Championship
WWE womens championship belt
underrated superstar TB

mid match:
restricted use
hitting the G spot
3x skirt
2x panic grab
brain to mouth
cow
road
sustained damage
king

Maneuvers:
3x mod clutch
3x girly punch
3x girly grab
3x ankle lock TB
2x diva lock
3x vise lock
2x precision haymaker
Mick Kick
Laree DDT

Actions:
3x thats broken
3x viva las divas
3x mickie: fervent fanatic
2x puppies puppies
Divas Divas Divas!

Reversals:
3x elbow
3x revo of the mind
2x raw and ready
3x once is enough
3x sloppy
3x volley this
2x chained heat
3x don't try
the raw deal revo
carlito says, thats not cool
DI
Do You Love Me Know?
James' Statusfaction

Ive only had a chance to play it once so far its 1-0 against chris masters any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Offline Buddha Dudley

• 2011 & 2012 World Champion / 2014 & 2015 ACMT Winner
  • Global Moderator
  • +227/-134
  • It's good to be the boss!
    • View Profile
    • VELACARDS.com for all your Raw Deal Purchasing Needs
Re: Do you think I'm a psycho?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 01:33:32 PM »
A couple of suggestions...

Pre-Match
===
Bra and Panties is not nearly as useful as it used to be considering that most people playing a Stip usually protect it with Pulled Some Strings, and the ones that don't are packing something like Handicap Match tb (which doesn't help much after the Prematch anyway) or Old School Wrestling Match which is RMS.

I assume you have both belts "in case" you get to play one over the other? Does it happen often enough to justify not playing the one you want over the one you don't? In their place you can consider adding Hometown Hero in the Backstage and a Houston, Texas and Product Endorsements (TB) to boost your hand, dump theirs, and make your Old School Psychology for free if you get to play it. Consider something else that isn't Houston if your playgroup is enamored with Flanked by Arena Security, no one in my playgroup does.

Mid-Match seems fine.

Maneuvers seems fine... As for actions, Mickie, Fervent seems a bit Fortitude heavy and considering you have 3x That's Broken AND 3x Viva, Las Divas, I would consider 2x Everyone Wants to Watch Women Wrestle (which wrecks many decks) and leaving 1 Mickie if you insist on using Managed by the WWE Divas. Also Drastic Times, Drastic Measures can save you the game when you're playing Draw/Go (you're Mickie James, its going to degenerate into Draw/go).

Reversals... You can't pack Raw and Ready and A Revolution in the Same Deck... Maybe a Backhand Slap (great as a maneuver too) and something small like 2x Hold the Phone or even 1 Just Bring It?
VP of the Raw Deal Players Committee

Buddha's tl;dr for every post "I go to PWG all the time...bay-bay!"

Drew is pretty well the king

Offline Gustavo

• +3/-1
  • Winnipeg [!]
    • View Profile
    • Raw Deal Chile's Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 07:49:35 PM »
Bra and Panties is good against HiaC
*Top 8 LCQ 2007 W/ Ric Flair
*Top 8 2007 Chilean Raw Deal Championship W/ Mr Kennedy
*First Winner "Mr. Cupo in The Bank"-Chile 2007 (Undefeated) W/Ted Dibiase
*King of the Ring Winner-Chile 2007 (Undefeated) W/JBL
*2007 World Rankings #51
*The One and Only "Ric Juice"

Offline Scotty

• +51/-44
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 08:32:18 PM »
Bra and Panties is good against HiaC

The thing is, most people pack HiaC to screw up the opponent. That being said, most people that pack HiaC, either pack Managed by Bischoff (to blank McMahon cards) or Managed by Vince (to blank Bra and Panties). That's not including any Virtual card tech that I don't know about.

Offline JarekMace4

• +4/-9
  • Because I'm Aweeeeeeeeeesommmmmmmeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 08:36:03 PM »
theres ways around pulled some strings. If you name the stipulation at the end of the pre match phase (which is what lackey says is the text, admittedly lackey isnt always accurate) then you can simply choose to resolve feminine wiles first, blank pulled some strings then resolve bra and panties thus blanking their stip.

Also, in my opinion, Mick Kick is a worthless card. Its an unprotected strike. Strikes generally get painfully reversed.

This is coming form the person who ran Mickie for almost 2 years, and was very strong with her.

Other Suggestion: Hello, Ladies is a VERY powerful card for Mickie. For one its free, for two you put cards on the bottom of the deck, which you can fetch with the other half of your ability. (personally I ran 5 of them in my deck, but my pre match looked alot different than yours lol)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:43:58 PM by JarekMace4 »
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +316/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 09:03:00 PM »
theres ways around pulled some strings. If you name the stipulation at the end of the pre match phase (which is what lackey says is the text, admittedly lackey isnt always accurate) then you can simply choose to resolve feminine wiles first, blank pulled some strings then resolve bra and panties thus blanking their stip.

Yes, this is legal. Bra and Panties was errataed when Paul Heyman came out to make it both unpackable by him and worthless against him.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline ZSlash

• +8/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 09:15:44 PM »
Hmmm this deck seems familiar lol...maybe because I was the masters lol.

In all seriousness, I'd swap the puppies out for Candice instead. You get 12 back for that at a lower cost and without the can't be played against a female superstar. Plus as a bonus the 12 cards go on the bottom of your deck instead so you could combo that with your ability to get any card in your ringside while your at it.

Not that I really want to run into the card all the time, but I'm still a huge fan of undermine...especia lly since you can dump your entire hand under vice lock etc...to meet the and requirements.

Undermine the Competition
Mid-match Reversal: Special
Can only be played after a successfully played non-0F maneuver and if your Fortitude Rating is less than your opponent's Fortitude Rating and if you have fewer cards in your hand than your opponent.
The maneuver does its normal damage, regardless of overturned Reversal cards. Your opponent then puts Maneuver cards from his Ring area into his Ringside pile until his Fortitude Rating is equal to or less than that maneuver's F. End your opponent's turn.
When played by Raw GM Eric Bischoff, you choose the cards instead of your opponent.
Raw logo
Unique
F: 1      D: 0

Last, but not least you clearly need to have a victory roll...maybe make room for some precision kicks to double as 0F and give you the win after you nuke their hand (Precision Kick + Victory Roll).
Gencon 2007 Revo Qualifier winner
http://www.comicimages.com/rawdeal/strategy/reports/07genrevo.htm

....does that really count?

Offline snoogans416

• +1/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 06:15:09 PM »
thanks for all the suggestions, i will make adjustments to the deck and try it out again this weekend and will post the results of how it helped