Author Topic: Bellas  (Read 380 times)

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-3
    • View Profile
Bellas
« on: September 18, 2018, 02:34:53 PM »
The Bella Twins
Starting Handsize: 6     Superstar Value: 1
Diva Superstar Ability:  Once during each of your turns, you may discard 1 card to search your Arsenal for 1 Multi card, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle.  Ignore "completely" on your opponent's reversal cards and reversal effects.
When you successfully play Roll Out of the Ring, you may discard 1 additional card; when you have Handicap Match in your Ring, you may discard 2 additional cards instead.
You are a Tag Team.  You cannot pack Foreign Object maneuver cards.
V3

Find Out How to Fight From Finlay
Pre-match Event
Your opponent cannot play Pre-match cards with the word “old” in the title that are Active or Unique.
Your Action cards with the word “dynamic” in the title are considered Multi cards.
When you play a maneuver with the word “dynamic” in the title, you may name Strike, Grapple, or Submission and the maneuver is instead considered to be that type for the rest of the turn.
Permanent
F: 0 D: 0

Does this mean that the Bella Twins can search for a dynamic action?
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +317/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Bellas
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 07:51:23 PM »
Yeah, Finlay makes them Multi everywhere (as long as they're Actions), and hybrids are considered all of their types everywhere except when they're going through the Timing Sequence. Story checks out.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline Kingsantino92

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 04:56:55 AM »
Ringside Shenanigans
Backstage Card
When packing this card, your Roll Out of the Ringcards are Set-ups and Multi, and when you successfully play that card and you have a hidden Superstar card, hide your Superstar card and then reveal 1 Superstar card from your Backstage Area, then put up to 2 cards from your Ringside on the bottom of your Arsenal.
When you are not a Tag Team, your Revolution Double Your Value -- Double Your Fun cards have Momentum.
Unique     RMS logo

My question is how can the Bella Twins pack Nikki and Brie hidden in their backstage area when it doesn't say they can like on the individual  Brie and Nikki cards?

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 05:13:01 AM »
The twins cannot. The original versions of them individually can.
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline Kingsantino92

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 09:45:06 AM »
But even if I am the Bella Twins and I don't have another superstar card to reveal for my backstage can I still put two cards on the bottom of my arsenal for succefully playing roll out of the ring?

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 10:47:37 AM »
You're specifically restricted from doing so, as you haven't met the condition to do any of what follows.

"...when you successfully play that card and you have a hidden Superstar card..."  If you don't, then the rest is not applicable, including the recovery.

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Coming Dec. 25

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard