Author Topic: Stun Value doubt  (Read 108 times)

Offline pulga

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
Stun Value doubt
« on: September 11, 2018, 04:50:52 AM »
Hi! i would like to know if cards with modified stun value count as cards with stun value when not in ringarea. I read the FAQ and it states that additional stun value will not count once the maneuver is in the ringarea, but what about the ringside?

For example, if "There's no escape" is in my ringarea my maneuvers ARE +2 stun value. If i play "Back and Forth Action", can i shuffle a maneuver with no printed stun value? 

I will copy-paste cards text since i'm not able to attach files...

There Is No Escape

Pre-match Feud

All players’ maneuvers cannot be reversed by non-Superstar-specific hybrid Reversal cards. Your maneuvers also cannot be reversed from your opponent’s Backlash deck.

Your maneuvers are +2 Stun Value.

You cannot play non-unique maneuvers not titled Arm Bar, Arm Bar Takedown, Arm Drag, Atomic Drop, Belly to Back Suplex, Belly to Belly Suplex, Body Slam, Chop, Clothesline, Collar & Elbow Lockup, Drop Kick, Haymaker, Head Butt, Hip Toss, Press Slam, Punch, Roundhouse Punch, Russian Leg Sweep, Snap Mare, Vertical Suplex, Wrist Lock, Backhand Slap, Drop Toe Hold, Elbow Drop, Foot Stomp, or Hammerlock.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Back-and-Forth Action

Action

Shuffle 1 card with Stun Value from your Ringside pile into your Arsenal and draw 1 card.

When this card is in your Ring area, the player with the highest Stun Value in his Ring area may play his cards with Stun Value at -#F, where # is equal to the Stun Value in his Ring area.

Thank you, regards from Chile!

Offline CRASHER

• +86/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Stun Value doubt
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 08:09:31 AM »
The only time cards or effects that add stun value to a card count is only when the card is played/resolving, once the card is in the ring area it goes back to zero stun value for cards like the one you mentioned or even backslide/inside cradle and so on.....
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!