Author Topic: Last Man Standing Match  (Read 554 times)

Offline Neptune

• +0/-0
  • Manager for Albany, NY
    • View Profile
Last Man Standing Match
« on: August 20, 2018, 05:03:48 PM »
Last Man Standing Match
Pre-match Stipulation
F:0
D:0
Cannot be packed by Doink.
Cannot be played if you have a stipulation in your Ring and you cannot put a stipulation into your Ring.
When packing this card, you may pack any number of cards titled Time Keeper's Bell, Chair Shot, Handcuffed, Struck by an Unknown Foreign Object, Announcer's Table, Drive Opponent Thru Announcer's Table!, or Fire Extinguisher in your Backstage Area.  Before the first draw segment of the game, you may remove any number of cards from your arsenal from the game and shuffle the same number of cards listed on this card from your Backstage Area into your Arsenal.
At the end of any turn, if any player has 30+ cards removed from his arsenal, he loses via Pinfall Victory Condition.
ACE: During your turn, you may discard a card and your next card is considered to be played after Roll Out of the Ring or as if that card is in your Ring.
Permanent
RMS
Need a dispenser here!

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +77/-70
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
Re: Last Man Standing Match
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 11:36:42 AM »
A printed member of the Million Dollar Corporation wouldn't mind that card at all.
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 11:48:34 AM »
Funny story, we had a Last Man Standing Match stipulation designed at one point, but all it really did was extend games longer, so we killed it, haha.

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover - Full Release Available Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline maskedllama

• +64/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 05:14:11 PM »
My rules for a last man standing match are unorthodox. I have a 20 sided die on the table. Anytime I move a successfully played and damage is applied, afterwards the opposing player will have to roll the die and try to roll higher than the damage taken. If they failed to do that 10 times in a row, they lose. If a player when's the match by any other method such as pinfall or count out, the losing player shuffles half their ringside pile into their Arsenal and then half of the cards removed from the game into the ringside pile. If a player wins 3times by any combination of pinfall or count out, then they win the match regardless of dice.

I know that it will not fly in traditional Raw Deal because not everyone but I feel that this method does a good job of playing up to the suspense of answering the ten count. Unless someone rolls as poorly as I do, then a double underhook backbreaker is all you need to win a match.
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 07:17:21 AM »
My rules for a last man standing match are unorthodox. I have a 20 sided die on the table. Anytime I move a successfully played and damage is applied, afterwards the opposing player will have to roll the die and try to roll higher than the damage taken. If they failed to do that 10 times in a row, they lose. If a player when's the match by any other method such as pinfall or count out, the losing player shuffles half their ringside pile into their Arsenal and then half of the cards removed from the game into the ringside pile. If a player wins 3times by any combination of pinfall or count out, then they win the match regardless of dice.

I know that it will not fly in traditional Raw Deal because not everyone but I feel that this method does a good job of playing up to the suspense of answering the ten count. Unless someone rolls as poorly as I do, then a double underhook backbreaker is all you need to win a match.

This sounds intriguing.  I'd be interesting in hearing more particulars on this and trying it at home.  Would you mind if I PM'd you for details later?
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline maskedllama

• +64/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 07:20:22 PM »
Feel free!!  I'd be happy to discuss it.
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika