Author Topic: 2018 Gen Con Raw Deal Events & World Championships - Results  (Read 2777 times)

Offline MediumSexy

• +103/-103
  • 2008 Raw Deal World Champion | Team "Ya Got Me"
    • View Profile
    • MMA Combat Card Game
Re: 2018 Gen Con Raw Deal Events & World Championships - Results
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2018, 03:39:56 PM »
Congratulations Rated SRH! Carry the torch loud and proud!

Also, thank you to the entire RDPC and the players for keeping the tradition of this awesome game going. (TEN YEARS NOW - with no signs of stopping!)

I haven't been able to make it to GenCon for a few years now, but I did get to hang out with Evil Dave and some other former Raw Dealers yesterday in Columbus, OH. I'll be attending GenCon for sure next year, and I hope to run in to all of you there!
Former World Champion card player and current game designer! Get ready to fight (coming to Kickstarter soon!)

Offline KD8ESU

• +19/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2018, 06:37:24 PM »
Congratulations Rated SRH! Carry the torch loud and proud!

Also, thank you to the entire RDPC and the players for keeping the tradition of this awesome game going. (TEN YEARS NOW - with no signs of stopping!)

I haven't been able to make it to GenCon for a few years now, but I did get to hang out with Evil Dave and some other former Raw Dealers yesterday in Columbus, OH. I'll be attending GenCon for sure next year, and I hope to run in to all of you there!

So you were out in my area while I was out in Indy?
Next time you're headed that way, let me know so I can see if I can finally play your MMA game.

On a side note, it was a long time coming for Scott H, but he finally took that last step and won the whole thing.

Also, let us not forget that Almos made top 4 and he should get recognized as well.

Joker using triple Andre and still got to top 4 as well, good on you.

Finally, John P came so close to being a 3-time, but also going the distance in Supershow.

Overall, even with fewer numbers, we all learned some things and the people who are playing are still loyal.
hXi

Offline rated SRH

• +40/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2018, 04:01:54 PM »
I'll be posting the deck lists tomorrow afternoon.
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal