Author Topic: My FFTCG Article About Netdecking  (Read 196 times)

Offline Queensryche

• TCO Donor
  • +8/-2
    • View Profile
My FFTCG Article About Netdecking
« on: July 30, 2018, 05:33:15 AM »
Hey everyone! Just wanted to link you guys to something I did.

At the June 30th Zodiac Trial, I proposed to John Schreiner and Dan Cousillas, two of the top FFTCG players in New Jersey, and the owners of EXP+, an online FFTCG site, a series of articles about netdecking. John had said he was working on one, but welcomed me to submit it to him.

I did so, and John was so impressed by it, both the tone and formatting of it, that he decided to scrap his article on netdecking and gave me the go-ahead to write my series.

The article recently went up (The date it went up was actually July 25th, not July 5th.). You can find it here.
Ceterum censeo Chelsea delendam esse.

Don't let this signature distract you from the fact that Dele Alli has 29 more PL goals than Jack Wilshere.

BREAKING NEWS: Arsenal to move to Los Angeles "to be closer to their fanbase" according to Stan Kroenke.

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
Re: My FFTCG Article About Netdecking
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 09:09:35 AM »
I try to avoid net decking all together. I like to be known for being original rather than just a rip off of anothers idea. In yugioh and dicemasters i won several big events and was wierd seeing the net deckers play the decks. Was funny that they couldnt play it or have no concept of my playstyle or why i make choices the way i do. Like in raw deal my deck choices are heavily dependant on everyone thinking someone is crap so i build on the idea and play it till i make it the best it can be.

Offline Queensryche

• TCO Donor
  • +8/-2
    • View Profile
Re: My FFTCG Article About Netdecking
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 10:45:43 AM »
I try to avoid net decking all together. I like to be known for being original rather than just a rip off of anothers idea. In yugioh and dicemasters i won several big events and was wierd seeing the net deckers play the decks. Was funny that they couldnt play it or have no concept of my playstyle or why i make choices the way i do. Like in raw deal my deck choices are heavily dependant on everyone thinking someone is crap so i build on the idea and play it till i make it the best it can be.

The point of my article is to say that no, netdecking isn’t necessarily that.

The next article will be about what you should and should not do when netdecking.
Ceterum censeo Chelsea delendam esse.

Don't let this signature distract you from the fact that Dele Alli has 29 more PL goals than Jack Wilshere.

BREAKING NEWS: Arsenal to move to Los Angeles "to be closer to their fanbase" according to Stan Kroenke.