Author Topic: Wheel stacking.  (Read 306 times)

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
Wheel stacking.
« on: July 09, 2018, 10:33:14 PM »
Can i stack raw roulette wheels and have both always considered in ring and on top even if reversed?

Raw Roulette Wheel

Pre-match Stipulation

Cannot be played by Right to Censor.

Put 1 Stipulation card on top of this card and any number of Stipulation cards under this card.

Any player on his turn may discard 1 card, put 1 Stipulation card on top of this card under it, and then put 1 random Stipulation card from under it on top of it.

This card and the Stipulation card on top of this card are both considered in your Ring area.

RAW logo

Permanent

F: 0      D: 0
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:35:44 PM by riothebeast »

Offline W4RP47H

• TCO Donor
  • +4/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Wheel stacking.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 12:51:31 AM »
Could be cool for for 3min warning. Not sure. Rules as written? Yes. Rules as intended? Probably not.

If some one blanks Raw Roulette Wheel does the stip on top stay in play? What happens to the one under it?

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 06:53:46 AM »
OmniFAQ for the win:

Raw Roulette Wheel
<snip>
-A second copy of Roulette Wheel may be placed on top of this card but it would have no effect except putting another Raw logo in play.
-If Roulette Wheel is blanked, the Stipulation on top of it will not affect the game and is not considered to be in play.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 07:03:16 AM »
I dont care if it has an effect or not. I just want to know if i can always activate the card under the top wheel.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +316/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 04:00:58 PM »
*tilts head* Can you try that question again in English, please, Rio? I'm not sure what you're asking here.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline Jokerfish

• 2010 Raw Deal World Champion.
  • +65/-69
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 04:42:50 PM »
I think  he is asking if he has another copy of raw roulette(it's not Unique or active) under his raw roulette can it still be used when on top of the wheel and have this weird amalgamation of stipulation orbits

Why and what purpose you would want that to be a thing I can't fathom
2010 ACMT winner
Your 2010 Raw Deal Champion
avid luchador mask wearer

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 04:59:17 PM »
That is Correct jokerfish. Lol sorry about the confusion on the question.

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 07:21:33 PM »
And Im pretty sure he's asking even when the ACE is reversed on the original version. Because of the omniFAQ ruling that if the ACE is reversed, no stip can come back out on top and therefore cannot be activated again since you cannot fulfill the full cost of putting a stip underneath. So if that were to happen, if you had another Raw Roulette Wheel underneath it, could you activate the one underneath? (Correct me if I'm wrong rio)

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +316/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 11:26:38 PM »
If you put a Raw Roulette Wheel on top of a Raw Roulette Wheel, the top Wheel won't have any Stips under it, because you didn't play it. So you won't be able to spin the top Wheel at all, which is what the FAQ says.

If you spin the bottom Wheel and it gets reversed, then the top Wheel won't be on top anymore and the bottom Wheel will be unspinnable.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.