Author Topic: Old school wrestling match vs Wrestlemania  (Read 157 times)

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +7/-11
  • Going in a scrub walking,out a champion.
    • View Profile
Old school wrestling match vs Wrestlemania
« on: July 08, 2018, 10:32:10 AM »
If I pin myself with old school wrestling match and I activate wrestlemania would it be there turn since it is no longer my turn they can’t reverse it right?

WrestleMania
Pre-match Pay-Per-View Event
Can only be played when there is a Feud card in any Ring area.
The maximum number of Pre-match cards you may have in your Ring area is increased by 1.
If you are about to lose the game via Pinfall victory, you may instead put this card into your Ringside pile and then all players put their hand on top of their Arsenal and then shuffle # cards from their Ringside pile into their Arsenal, where # is equal to double their Superstar Value. (This is not affected by the card titled Hell in a Cell Match.) End the current turn.
When this card is in your Ringside pile, before your Draw Segment, remove the top card of your Arsenal from the game.
Permanent
Unique
F: 0       D: 0

Old School Wrestling Match - Throwback
Pre-match Stipulation
If any player's turn ends after his Draw Segment without attempting to play a maneuver, he overturns 6 cards.  Turns cannot be skipped, and non-Superstar-specific cards cannot prevent an opponent from playing maneuvers.
When Back to Basics is in your Ring, your Pre-match Capacity is +3, and your opponent cannot play I'm Gonna Break You.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     RMS logo
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.
Future Funk Con And Gencon World Champion!

Online niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
Re: Old school wrestling match vs Wrestlemania
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 11:01:24 AM »
He ended his turn without playing a move, OSWM TB pinned him, could I have played Dont Try to stop WM?

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +317/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Old school wrestling match vs Wrestlemania
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 12:46:37 PM »
Old School Wrestling Match triggers just before the turn ends. There's no concept of "between turns" in Raw Deal, and OSWM doesn't say that it goes off at the start of the turn after you ended your turn or any such language. As such, it's still your turn (since the turn can't end with OSWM's overturn still pending) and your opponent can still play reversals to any effect that you use to negate a pinfall or countout from the overturn.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.