Author Topic: Old School Cage vs Once Again, Kissing Up to the Stinkin Fans  (Read 97 times)

Offline rachelmon

• +24/-21
  • woo woo woo, you know it!
    • View Profile
Once Again, Kissing Up to the Fans!
Reversal: Special
Reverse any non-unique card if your opponent has 4 or more Fan Favorite cards in his Ring area or reverse any Fan Favorite card and end his turn.
When this card is in your Ringside pile, during your turn you may remove 8 cards in your Ringside pile from the game. If you do, search your Arsenal for 1 Cheater card or 1 Fan Favorite card, put it into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal.
F: 7      D: 0

Old School Cage Match
Pre-match Stipulation
When a card that is not printed: Chain, Heat, Stipulation, Superstar-specific, or Unique moves cards from any Ringside, the number of cards moved is reduced by 1.
When Back to Basics is in your Ring, your Pre-match Capacity is +3, and your opponent cannot play I'm Gonna Break You.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     RMS logo

If I am using the effect of Once Again Kissing Up to the Stinkin Fans,
Will Old School Cage Prevent the Effect if I am removing 8 other cards from Ringside?

Offline CRASHER

• +83/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Old School Cage vs Once Again, Kissing Up to the Stinkin Fans
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 04:53:50 AM »
You can't, the cage reduces the number to 7 which doesn't let it fulfill the requirement to do the search (ditto other cards like to the rescue) so it can't happen
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!