Author Topic: Viper  (Read 106 times)

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-3
    • View Profile
Viper
« on: July 02, 2018, 05:03:34 PM »
The New Face of the WWE
Pre-match Event
Cannot be blanked and does not take up a slot in your Ring.
When your opponent is a Legend or his Superstar Value is 5+, he cannot play reversals to The Legend Killer.
When you are The Viper and have lower Fortitude, your maneuvers are -#F, where # is equal to your Superstar Value.
ACE: When you would remove a card from the game, you may put that card on the bottom of your Arsenal instead and then put this card into your Ringside.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent
V7

I Know Who Pays My Salary!
Pre-match Allegiance: WWE
When packing this card, you cannot pack nWo, ECW, or WCW cards.
When your opponent is an nWo, WCW or ECW Superstar, your Starting Hand Size and Superstar Value are +2.
ACE: When he is not Vince McMahon, once during each of your turns you may discard 2 cards and then you are considered to have lower Fortitiude when you play your next non-Antic card this turn. 
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     RMS logo

If I activate Salary, do I get the -#F bonus from The new Face...?
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline king1050

• +5/-6
    • View Profile
Re: Viper
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 08:59:47 PM »
yes. because i know who pays my salary considers u to have lower fortitude so it does activate and fall under new face of wwe.

ACE: When he is not Vince McMahon, once during each of your turns you may discard 2 cards and then you are considered to have lower Fortitiude when you play your next non-Antic card this turn

When you are The Viper and have lower Fortitude, your maneuvers are -#F, where # is equal to your Superstar Value.