Author Topic: Enzo Amoré is Innocent!  (Read 433 times)

Offline drjschell

• TCO Donor
  • +21/-38
  • "P6!"
    • View Profile
Enzo Amoré is Innocent!
« on: June 30, 2018, 12:40:28 PM »
"On January 22, 2018, Eric Arndt (also known as Enzo Amore for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)) was accused, via the internet and social media, of misconduct during an alleged incident in Phoenix, Arizona, several months earlier. Prior to that date, no law enforcement or any other officials had contacted Mr. Arndt regarding such claims. However, after the careless, unfounded tirade on social media, Mr. Arndt learned of these accusations when his counsel reached out to Phoenix Police. Subsequently, and as evidenced by the vast amount of online admissions and other publicly available information, it was soon clear that the accuser exhibited a complete lack of truth or credibility. At all times, Mr. Arndt fully and unequivocally denied such accusations and remained confident in clearing his name.
The Phoenix Police Department recently informed Mr. Arndt and his counsel that there is insufficient evidence in this matter to warrant any criminal charges, that the matter will not be transferred to the County Attorney for prosecution, and that their investigation and case is closed. No charges were ever filed. The matter is closed.
Mr. Arndt expresses his gratitude for the enormous amount of support from his fans and followers during this time period. The support has carried him through these events and opened his eyes to the faith and loyalty of those who have cheered and followed his career. This experience has further taught Mr. Arndt to be cautious with his personal associations, because false, defamatory, and unfounded accusations can alter and impact the lives and careers of the falsely accused and their families. Mr. Arndt is working diligently toward his next venture in the entertainment industry and looks forward to reconnecting with his fans in a big way in the very near future."

Told y'all!!!.... WWE jumped the gun

Maybe now we can finish the Enzo superstar creation on TCO 🙏 😬

- The P6 Peep

"Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!"

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +6/-9
  • Going in a scrub walking,out a champion.
    • View Profile
Re: Enzo Amoré is Innocent!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 01:33:02 PM »
"On January 22, 2018, Eric Arndt (also known as Enzo Amore for World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)) was accused, via the internet and social media, of misconduct during an alleged incident in Phoenix, Arizona, several months earlier. Prior to that date, no law enforcement or any other officials had contacted Mr. Arndt regarding such claims. However, after the careless, unfounded tirade on social media, Mr. Arndt learned of these accusations when his counsel reached out to Phoenix Police. Subsequently, and as evidenced by the vast amount of online admissions and other publicly available information, it was soon clear that the accuser exhibited a complete lack of truth or credibility. At all times, Mr. Arndt fully and unequivocally denied such accusations and remained confident in clearing his name.
The Phoenix Police Department recently informed Mr. Arndt and his counsel that there is insufficient evidence in this matter to warrant any criminal charges, that the matter will not be transferred to the County Attorney for prosecution, and that their investigation and case is closed. No charges were ever filed. The matter is closed.
Mr. Arndt expresses his gratitude for the enormous amount of support from his fans and followers during this time period. The support has carried him through these events and opened his eyes to the faith and loyalty of those who have cheered and followed his career. This experience has further taught Mr. Arndt to be cautious with his personal associations, because false, defamatory, and unfounded accusations can alter and impact the lives and careers of the falsely accused and their families. Mr. Arndt is working diligently toward his next venture in the entertainment industry and looks forward to reconnecting with his fans in a big way in the very near future."

Believe this was covered a month ago as an indefinite no.
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.
Future Funk Con And Gencon World Champion!

Offline CRASHER

• +83/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 04:01:47 PM »
WWE had plenty of reason to fire this untalented piece of useless dumpster trash....being an idiot and NOT TELLING HIS EMPLOYER about the pending legal action against him was just the final straw....now he can go be as terrible as a rapper as he was being sports un-entertaining :p
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline drjschell

• TCO Donor
  • +21/-38
  • "P6!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 05:41:18 PM »

Believe this was covered a month ago as an indefinite no.

That is true LawnMowerMan, however that was back when they were investigating the situation... Enzo was never even charged or indicted, much less put on trial or convicted... so the whole thing was unsubstantiated and as of last month the entire situation was completely dropped by the investigators... and Enzo said in an interview 4 days ago, that he told Vince, not HHH, as soon as he found out about any accusations right before the Raw 25th Anniversary show.... Vince said they had to release him because of "the timing" of the accusations falling right before The 1st ever Women's Royal Rumble in the heart of the Women's Revolution, and Steph and Vince couldn't afford any bad PR at that moment... later folding to pressure again at Wrestlemania with The Fabulous Moolah controversy and Battle Royal name change.

Anyway, I can't see how this effects Enzo being created on TCO..... especially when stars like Vince (tanning attendant sexual assault), Lex Lugar (Ms Elizabeth incident & death) and Benoit (double-murder) all have virtual cards created on TCO.. and plenty of other wrestlers with shady histories... if that was the case, very few squeaky clean wrestlers would exist to be made... every one has skeletons in their closet, just depends on where you draw the line.   

- The P6 Peep

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 06:28:55 PM »
They made the choice to move on from making enzo quite a while ago, and have since continued to say they are looking forward to newer talent. You can keep asking, but will get the same answer.

Imo, dont really care if he makes it or not in RD...good on the mic, but that's about it.

Offline Jokerfish

• 2010 Raw Deal World Champion.
  • +65/-68
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 08:32:18 PM »
I will also put out there. that disproportionate amount of sexual assault cases never happen not because the claims being made are false, but  because their is not enough evidence to bring to trial and have a conviction.

Enzo may be innocent, but there is just as good a chance that he is not and they can't prove it.  unless the accuser comes forward and admits that he didn't actually do something. I want nothing to do Enzo in raw deal.  I loved that tag team. but no way no how.
2010 ACMT winner
Your 2010 Raw Deal Champion
avid luchador mask wearer

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline Queensryche

• TCO Donor
  • +8/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 05:50:06 AM »
I will also put out there. that disproportionate amount of sexual assault cases never happen not because the claims being made are false, but  because their is not enough evidence to bring to trial and have a conviction.

Enzo may be innocent, but there is just as good a chance that he is not and they can't prove it.  unless the accuser comes forward and admits that he didn't actually do something. I want nothing to do Enzo in raw deal.  I loved that tag team. but no way no how.

This is important. If you read the statement, it says there was "insufficient evidence" to charge Enzo. That doesn't mean he's innocent. It means they don't have enough evidence in their opinion to prove it happened beyond a reasonable doubt. If someone is absolutely, completely innocent, the DA or police will explicitly say so, which is rare, but does happen.
Ceterum censeo Chelsea delendam esse.

Don't let this signature distract you from the fact that Dele Alli has 29 more PL goals than Jack Wilshere.

"Tottenham are laughing at us!" - Dom, West Ham United fan, after Astra Giurgiu eliminated West Ham United from Europa (Entirely accurate statement).

Offline drjschell

• TCO Donor
  • +21/-38
  • "P6!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 06:59:38 PM »
Yes that is very true guys... there is a chance Enzo is guilty, but I personally believe he is more likely innocent... the police love to make examples of celebrities for multiple reasons.. but I think if they had found even a shred of truth to the known drug addict's accusations, they would have pursued.... but ultimately we will never know 100%

Now take a Fan Favorite like Booker T, whose career I have enjoyed and even Harlem Heat, especially since he comes from my hometown of Houston, as well as Taker of course..... BUT Booker was indicted, tried, and CONVICTED of multiple aggravated robberies here in Houston, specifically the fast food chain of WENDY's, one such incident where one of his accomplice's guns went off which shot and maimed a little girl eating with her parents... Now Booker T went to prison for that, and when he got out his brother Stevie Ray got him into wrestling and saved his life... and now Booker T is running for Mayor of Houston in 2019!
So there is a prime example of a man doing despicable things, but he turned his life around and became a legendary wrestler and we forgive him and he has virtual cards on TCO as well as a complete Harlem Heat team made too.... So I fail to see how some "allegations" against Enzo disqualifies him from being part of Raw Deal?

Kobe Bryant had a trial and everything for the same thing... he was found innocent, went back to the NBA and won 3 championships...lol

In the end, I guess every person will decide for themselves what they want to believe and who they want to support.

Enzo Amore was a fan favorite, turned heel, who was great on the mic and great at drawing heat... maybe not a great wrestler, but it's obvious he carried SAWFT and made 205 LIVE popular, because Big Cass is completely irrelevant without him and been released last month by WWE... but at least WWE sold a heck of a lot of "merch" before they sacrificed the flash-in-the-pan to preserve their PR image, lol

I guess we are all subject to "guilty until proven innocent" in the American court of public opinion of haters.... not completely sure of the judicial system in Canada to make a witty comparative statement, lol
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 07:02:21 PM by drjschell »

- The P6 Peep

Offline dilbert505

• +48/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 07:30:26 PM »
So I fail to see how some "allegations" against Enzo disqualifies him from being part of Raw Deal?

The dev team has no interest in developing him. That's all the disqualification required.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +76/-69
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2018, 10:24:12 PM »
Yes that is very true guys... there is a chance Enzo is guilty, but I personally believe he is more likely innocent... the police love to make examples of celebrities for multiple reasons.. but I think if they had found even a shred of truth to the known drug addict's accusations, they would have pursued.... but ultimately we will never know 100%

Now take a Fan Favorite like Booker T, whose career I have enjoyed and even Harlem Heat, especially since he comes from my hometown of Houston, as well as Taker of course..... BUT Booker was indicted, tried, and CONVICTED of multiple aggravated robberies here in Houston, specifically the fast food chain of WENDY's, one such incident where one of his accomplice's guns went off which shot and maimed a little girl eating with her parents... Now Booker T went to prison for that, and when he got out his brother Stevie Ray got him into wrestling and saved his life... and now Booker T is running for Mayor of Houston in 2019!
So there is a prime example of a man doing despicable things, but he turned his life around and became a legendary wrestler and we forgive him and he has virtual cards on TCO as well as a complete Harlem Heat team made too.... So I fail to see how some "allegations" against Enzo disqualifies him from being part of Raw Deal?

Kobe Bryant had a trial and everything for the same thing... he was found innocent, went back to the NBA and won 3 championships...lol

In the end, I guess every person will decide for themselves what they want to believe and who they want to support.

Enzo Amore was a fan favorite, turned heel, who was great on the mic and great at drawing heat... maybe not a great wrestler, but it's obvious he carried SAWFT and made 205 LIVE popular, because Big Cass is completely irrelevant without him and been released last month by WWE... but at least WWE sold a heck of a lot of "merch" before they sacrificed the flash-in-the-pan to preserve their PR image, lol

I guess we are all subject to "guilty until proven innocent" in the American court of public opinion of haters.... not completely sure of the judicial system in Canada to make a witty comparative statement, lol

No kinda means no. Just drop it and save yourself the time.
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline TimJR

• Will Mod For Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • +115/-54
  • Basic Huganomics
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2018, 10:26:18 AM »
I've known far too many women that have been told by the police that there isn't enough evidence.

I guess that makes me a 'hater'.
Timothy J. Rush, Permanent Iowa City Raw Deal Champion
Member of Team Niki Heber and Friends

Offline riothebeast

• +2/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2018, 11:02:43 AM »
Well when you post a video online bragging you are sleeping with a wwe superstar while he is sleeping next to you people tend not to believe the case.

Offline CRASHER

• +83/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2018, 11:11:06 AM »
This one's gonna get out of hand fast, might be time to take a step away and everyone to cool off....its close to getting too personal guys.....
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2018, 11:31:22 AM »
So I fail to see how some "allegations" against Enzo disqualifies him from being part of Raw Deal?

The dev team has no interest in developing him. That's all the disqualification required.

I need to step in and correct this slightly.

We do the best we can to keep our personal bias' out of Raw Deal - if we didn't, there'd be a whole bunch of other people (ex. Jeff Jarrett) that wouldn't be made either.

All that aside, on this specific instance, as an official statement of someone on the Development team, I can say that we've moved our focus to the numerous current WWE Superstars and teams that are not yet represented in Raw Deal - Samoa Joe and Nakamura being prime examples of this.  The fact that Enzo is off the roster moves him to the back of the consideration line, so he's behind guys that are currently on the roster (WWE or NXT) and kicking ass.  Same goes for various others that have appeared on WWE TV but aren't here anymore.

drjschell, your desire for Enzo in Raw Deal is definitely noted should we have the time and set space to choose someone to make that's not a current superstar.  But I can honestly say he's not on the radar unless he makes a comeback to the WWE.  And from what I've heard (Stone Cold Podcast) Enzo says he's done with wrestling, so I'm pretty sure he won't be back for a long while.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline TimJR

• Will Mod For Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • +115/-54
  • Basic Huganomics
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2018, 11:38:11 AM »
I have moved this topic to a more appropriate forum.

Since folks in here are only interested in rehashing the usual spate of sad rape-apology arguments, I have no desire to continue speaking with you.
Timothy J. Rush, Permanent Iowa City Raw Deal Champion
Member of Team Niki Heber and Friends

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +489/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2018, 11:49:46 AM »
Thanks, Tim, but I'm gonna lock this up as it is taking a turn that isn't welcome on this forum.

End of the day, the following things are a certainty:
* Eric Arndt aka Enzo Amore, formerly a WWE superstar, was accused of a crime and fired.
* As such, he is not an active talent, and while we had some designs with his character in mind, they can be adapted elsewhere.
* His tag team partner is also fired, for unrelated reasons.  This means both members of the team are released before we have even started to playtest cards for them.
* Regardless of the conditions of their release, we have struggle to support Superstars in Raw Deal who were only in WWE for a limited time. Ezekiel Jackson, Michael Tarver, Chris Masters, and Eve Torres all come to mind. While we can make a card that does X or Y, the limited development of their characters makes further contributions difficult.

Since it seems highly unlikely that "Enzo & Cass" will be used by the WWE any further, as noted above we will focus on active talents instead.  They didn't accomplish much, didn't win titles as a team, and did little of note as singles wrestlers.  Regardless of the circumstances surrounding their respective releases, it's not something we'll spend any more time on.

Gonna lock this, as some posts are tempting fate and civility.

CREED
Lock
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard