Author Topic: Leg Lock  (Read 127 times)

Offline COMICDUDE1938

• +1/-1
  • It's time for Wrestlewar
    • View Profile
Leg Lock
« on: June 15, 2018, 03:18:03 AM »
Leg Lock
-If Chain cards are shuffled into the Arsenal from the Ringside pile, this is an effect from a card with the Heat trait, and no other cards with the Heat trait will be removed from the game.
-The amount of cards discarded and the amount of cards shuffled do not have to be the same number.

My question on this card is.  Do I have to play Heat cards in order to play this card in my chain deck? Or do I just benefit from the chain wording of this card. Just need some clarification
Ahh...Hell...NO

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
Re: Leg Lock
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 04:19:53 AM »
Not sure if I understand the question, but you can pack Leg Lock in any deck, save those that have certain restrictions (ex. BASH). All that is saying is since it does have the heat trait, you can shuffle chain cards without losing other heat cards, if present in you ringside

Offline Scotty

• +50/-44
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 04:21:10 AM »
You can play it as the only heat card and reap the benefits of it being chain. That being said, it is still a heat card, so as soon as it hits the ringside pile, it is essentially useless because you can only recover heat cards with other heat cards (unless an ability or card effect states otherwise).

Offline COMICDUDE1938

• +1/-1
  • It's time for Wrestlewar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 02:09:08 PM »
I guess the question I was trying to get an answer to was, Do I have to have heat cards in my chain deck in order to benefit from this card ability to shuffle in chain cards from my ringside pile
Ahh...Hell...NO

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 05:18:18 PM »
No