Author Topic: Cryme tyme  (Read 233 times)

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
Cryme tyme
« on: June 07, 2018, 11:44:02 AM »
Cryme Tyme
Starting Hand Size: 5     Superstar Value: 1
Tag Team Superstar Ability:  Once during each of your turns, when you have not played any cards that turn and you play a non-Unique non-Multi action, you may also play a maneuver with blank text along with it.  Unless both cards are reversed when played, both are considered successfully played and both go into your Ring (unless it resolves elsewhere). Unless both cards are reversed, your turn continues.
You cannot pack any title belts except the Tag Team Title Belts.
V1

Interviewed by Mean Gene Okerlund
Pre-match Event
Cannot be blanked.
Cannot be packed by Cryme Tyme, Eddie Guerrero, Eugene, Mr. Pay-Per-View, and The Home Team, or when packing Revolution WWE Cruiserweight Title Belt or a card with 'no escape' or 'salary' in the title.
When packing this card, your cards listed on this card are Unique, Permanent, and ignore the "Can only be played..." text.
Your opponent cannot respond to your Good Things Sometimes Happen, Offer Handshake, Turn the Tide, Turn Up the Heat, Well-Deserved Push, and Who Booked This Match? cards.

Just kinda curious is there a really good loop hole im missing by cryme still unable to pack gene?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 11:47:52 AM by riothebeast »

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +76/-69
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
Re: Cryme tyme
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 02:24:04 PM »
That text was in place due to the original wording of Mean Gene. Forgive the creative team if they miss a few things; give it time.
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 02:38:04 PM »
Oh i know the original was to good for them. Really was thinking there was something i had missed thank you sir.

Offline KD8ESU

• +18/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 02:41:23 PM »
Just think of it as a card they still can't play to get a few extra Unques for now.

Give it time (maybe a year) for some of those superstars on the list to change.
hXi

YOUR 2014 GenCon Supershow Champion

One-half of **** *** Pay, 2015 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 02:46:57 PM »
Basically, yeah, heh.

If we change anything else about the card, we'll drop Cryme Tyme - but I doubt anyone wants to run back to the printers to make even newer copies of Mean Gene, haha.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 02:48:54 PM »
Yeah and i dont think anyone running them wants to run gene anyway given their ability.

Offline TimJR

• Will Mod For Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • +117/-54
  • Basic Huganomics
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 02:53:17 PM »
...Except the way Mean Gene is now worded it doesn't work with their ability, hence no longer needing to be banned from it.
Timothy J. Rush, Permanent Iowa City Raw Deal Champion
Member of Team Niki Heber and Friends

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 03:22:23 PM »
I was running them last night and mitch played bmf with tb vince gra with marking out. Needless to say it was a very short game lol.

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 05:05:01 PM »
don't forget The Price We Pay