Author Topic: Throw Into The Corner Turnbuckle TB and RMS  (Read 197 times)

Offline Dizzy

• +1/-0
  • Igor's Mommy <3
    • View Profile
Throw Into The Corner Turnbuckle TB and RMS
« on: May 10, 2018, 11:55:31 AM »
if i activate:

Throw Into the Corner Turnbuckle - Throwback
Mid-match Action
Your Lock, Stock, and Barrel maneuvers are blank.
During your turn, when this card is in your Backlash, you may put it into your Ring.
During your turn, when this card is in your Ringside, you may discard 2 cards and then put this card into your Backlash.
ACE: Once during each of your turns, you may discard 2 cards and then your next card played this turn is considered to be played after Throw Into the Corner Turnbuckle and after a Set-up card.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique

can i then play

126/181 (ULTRA RARE - FOIL - Shane O' Mac logo)
Coast to Coast
High Risk + Trademark Finisher
Can only be played after a successfully played 6D or greater maneuver or the card titled Throw Into the Corner Turnbuckle or From the Top Rope.
Cannot be reversed when played after the card titled Throw Into the Corner Turnbuckle or Leap of Faith.
¶ (Restricted Modification Symbol)
Multi
Unique
SV: 3
F: 28      D: 20

i ask because Coast has the RMS and a printed requirement; i don't know if "considered to be played" counts here
Pizza is life, pizza is love.

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
RMS and TB Throw, Whip
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 11:56:50 AM »
So were having a discussion on Discord, and have found a couple contradicting answers. Could you play something like Coast to Coast after Throw your opponent into the corner turnbuckle TB?

Throw Into the Corner Turnbuckle - Throwback
Mid-match Action
Your Lock, Stock, and Barrel maneuvers are blank.
During your turn, when this card is in your Backlash, you may put it into your Ring.
During your turn, when this card is in your Ringside, you may discard 2 cards and then put this card into your Backlash.
ACE: Once during each of your turns, you may discard 2 cards and then your next card played this turn is considered to be played after Throw Into the Corner Turnbuckle and after a Set-up card.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique

Coast to Coast
High Risk + Trademark Finisher
Can only be played after a successfully played 6D or greater maneuver or the card titled Throw Into the Corner Turnbuckle or From the Top Rope.
Cannot be reversed when played after the card titled Throw Into the Corner Turnbuckle or Leap of Faith.
F: 28     D: 20     SV: 3     Unique     Multi     RMS logo
ARM

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +486/-368
    • View Profile
Re: RMS and TB Throw, Whip
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 12:48:55 PM »
Merging duplicate posts into one thread.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +312/-213
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Throw Into The Corner Turnbuckle TB and RMS
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 04:04:14 PM »
Let's get the obvious out of the way: actually, literally PLAYING Throw Into the Corner Turnbuckle TB and then playing Coast to Coast is 100% legal.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's talk about the ACE. Specifically, here: http://teamcanadaonline.net///index.php/topic,13024.msg156757.html#msg156757

Note my language there.

Quote from: Daeva
However, Irish Whip TB does modify Running Clothesline to be considered to come after Irish Whip.

Irish Whip TB and Throw Into the Corner Turnbuckle TB modify the cards that they are affecting. The RMS won't have that. Coast to Coast after the ACE is no good.

I reconfirmed that here: http://teamcanadaonline.net///index.php/topic,17971.msg204269.html#msg204269
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 05:52:46 PM »
Ok, I just saw a posting somewhere where you had said an RMS move after Springboard would not become a High Risk, but still be considered played after Irish Whip. Is there something springboard does that is different?

Edit: http://teamcanadaonline.net///index.php/topic,11447.msg136295.html#msg136295

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +312/-213
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 11:42:46 AM »
No, that's me being wrong about Springboard. I'll adjust that post to fit the reality of the situation. Thanks for the heads-up!
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.