Author Topic: Lashley  (Read 306 times)

Offline The P6 Peep

• TCO Donor
  • +21/-39
  • "P6!"
    • View Profile
Lashley
« on: May 06, 2018, 11:53:09 AM »
Somebody help me please.... It's bad enough that Lashley gets all of his non-unique Maneuvers to go successfully all the way through the Arsenal without being stopped by anything.... But then the two fingered salute pre-match makes all of his Bash-multi cards F0, which allows him to get them all out very easily... Which in turn allows him to play The non-unique mid-match Bash Great American Style Trademark Finisher, which for some reason comic images made as a non-Unique Card... And if that somehow gets through the hand and backlash then 50 Damage sales through the Arsenal without being stopped... It's pretty devastating combo.

Anyone have any input on how to prevent this aside from the obvious which would be to reverse the BASH Great American  Style?

Here is the card text btw:

BASH: Great American Style
Mid-match Trademark Finisher
This card is -5F for every maneuver in your Ring area with “BASH” in the title.
Can only be played after a successfully played maneuver.
SV: 5
F: 50 D: 50
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 11:58:28 AM by drjschell »

- The P6 Peep

"Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!"

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-103
    • View Profile
Re: Lashley
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 12:32:30 PM »
If your opponent is getting the fortitude to play that card really fast you probably deserve to lose.  ;)
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 12:43:52 PM »
Confession - from PT til now, I've never lost to Lashley.  I actually asked to have his HS increased to 9HS in PT, since he was testing so poorly.

That's why he got the boosts in V1, and the cap to 2 moves a turn with it, to try and prevent runaway games.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 12:58:13 PM »
Actually Cards like Backhand Slap TB and Sidewalk Slam TB and Divine Intervention can Reverse LASHLEY non-unique moves cards when overturned and idk what else Arsenal wise can reverse CARDS THAT CAN NOT BE REVERSED also Piper can reverse anything and also Bahrma Bull would make all them BASH Headlocks, Punches, Suple'x's, and Aerial Clothesline Blank Text and 1 Damage so Lashley is easily beatable as I barelly won last night w/ mine as you've got to basically be stop and GO Dude.

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 01:08:27 PM »
Actually Cards like Backhand Slap TB and Sidewalk Slam TB and Divine Intervention can Reverse LASHLEY non-unique moves cards when overturned and idk what else Arsenal wise can reverse CARDS THAT CAN NOT BE REVERSED also Piper can reverse anything and also Bahrma Bull would make all them BASH Headlocks, Punches, Suple'x's, and Aerial Clothesline Blank Text and 1 Damage so Lashley is easily beatable as I barelly won last night w/ mine as you've got to basically be stop and GO Dude.

Those cards cant reverse lashley non-unique from arsenal. Those cards text say reverse any card that cannot be reversed, and lashley says non unique moves cant be reversed from arsenal...those are two different restrictions

From the omniFAQ for reference:

Lashley
-Lashley's non-unique maneuvers cannot be reversed by Divine Intervention when it is overturned.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 01:21:01 PM by niiiiick »

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 01:19:46 PM »
And piper blanks the card text, not lashley, so that restriction still remains in play...Brahma Bull is the same, yes it would reduce the damage of those to 1, you still wouldnt be able to reverse from arsenal

Offline CRASHER

• +86/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 02:00:40 PM »
you'd have to pop Beating the Odds (remember that card?) to be able to reverse from arsenal
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline necrobaron75

• +28/-31
  • YEP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 06:08:54 PM »
Last Time I played against Lashley was my MVP,before they took White Wedding away from him :P :P
"I'll fade away and classify myself as OBSOLETE."