Author Topic: Wrestling in the ECW Area  (Read 448 times)

Offline The P6 Peep

• TCO Donor
  • +21/-40
  • "P6!"
    • View Profile
Wrestling in the ECW Area
« on: May 06, 2018, 12:50:59 AM »
Wrestling in the ECW area says "your ECW pre-match cards or pre match cards with extreme hardcore that's a little, are considered to have 'taunt' in the title"

I have been trying to wrap my mind around the point of those cards having Taunt in the title. Can anybody enlighten me on how that is beneficial or relevant?

- The P6 Peep

"Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!"

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-103
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestling in the ECW Area
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 03:19:27 AM »
Because this John Cena card exists.  :)

Yo! Kill da Beat!
Pre-match Event
If your Superstar Value is less than your opponent's Superstar Value, you and your opponent can only play Pre-match cards with the word "taunt" in the title.
If your Superstar Value is greater than your opponent's Superstar Value, after your opponent plays his next Pre-match card, you and your opponent can only play Pre-match cards with the word "taunt" in the title.
Smackdown logo
Unique
F: 0      D: 0
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 05:55:58 AM »
Yeah it was created for Yo Kill Da Beat, and it was prior to them deciding to just blank the OG and give a TB (similar to Pipers Pit), so now, not sure how beneficial it is

Offline CRASHER

• +90/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 06:04:43 AM »
Yeah it was created for Yo Kill Da Beat, and it was prior to them deciding to just blank the OG and give a TB (similar to Pipers Pit), so now, not sure how beneficial it is

It still helps because cards with "taunt" in the title don't count towards the -2 pre capacity
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 08:24:07 AM »

It still helps because cards with "taunt" in the title don't count towards the -2 pre capacity

Also it counts as an ECW card in your Ring (ACE of Allegiance) and it makes the opponent's TMFs +5F
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline The P6 Peep

• TCO Donor
  • +21/-40
  • "P6!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 11:49:19 AM »
Thank you for the explanation 😊

- The P6 Peep

"Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!"