Author Topic: Lackey says inappropriate numbers.  (Read 202 times)

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
Lackey says inappropriate numbers.
« on: May 01, 2018, 01:11:17 AM »
Is it a known issue that lackey does not tell the appropriate amount of cards in arsenal sometimes? My opponent had 10 cards it said he played the styles cards thats the triple mid match strike. I could have hit him for 21 damage but figured since only 10 i threw one of the two powerslams i had and a revo thinking it was enough to win. But i was informed after him taking damage he had 12 cards. Is there a way to fix this at all?

Offline KD8ESU

• +18/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
Re: Lackey says inappropriate numbers.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 01:48:54 AM »
Unfortunately, this is one of those known bugs that plagues the LackeyCCG program.

I also know the next update to it may still be a while off as the programmer has these things to deal with called a job and a family.

If you want to be sure, you should always ask your opponent; number of cards in arsenal, I believe, is public knowledge in Raw Deal anyway.
hXi

YOUR 2014 GenCon Supershow Champion

One-half of **** *** Pay, 2015 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions.

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +490/-369
    • View Profile
Re: Lackey says inappropriate numbers.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 07:02:59 AM »
Confirmed.  Lackey file issues, I can fix, but I have absolutely no power over the program itself, and this is a program error.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard