Author Topic: lackey problems  (Read 337 times)

Offline Jokerfish

• 2010 Raw Deal World Champion.
  • +65/-69
    • View Profile
lackey problems
« on: April 30, 2018, 04:10:40 PM »
lackey is having  issues no images and cards are flat black tried reloading plugin but it says the update link isn't valid anyone else having this problem
2010 ACMT winner
Your 2010 Raw Deal Champion
avid luchador mask wearer

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline Ekhari

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
Re: lackey problems
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 04:12:24 PM »
I had the problem with the update too, I just went ahead and redownloaded the plugin and reinstalled it.  I'd recommend copying the decks folder if you do that, just in case.
Occupy: Mordor.  One Ring should NOT rule them all!

This signature is environmentally friendly and made from 50% recycled materials.

Offline Jokerfish

• +65/-69
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 04:14:34 PM »
as i said it isn't working i tried it but it still is having the same problem
2010 ACMT winner

Most of these are important papers...and some of them might be doodles I never had framed...I can't tell the difference in them.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 04:34:38 PM »
If you're using the 'update link' in Lackey, you're not doing what Ekhari suggested.  He said to redownload the file, as in the .zip from here.

If there's an issue with downloading it from here, let me know, but last time I checked it's working fine.

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Jokerfish

• +65/-69
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 05:41:59 PM »
i did both before I even posted i deleted and re downloaded everything so I responded correctly thank you creed
2010 ACMT winner