Author Topic: [NO SPOILERS] Infinity War  (Read 250 times)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
[NO SPOILERS] Infinity War
« on: April 27, 2018, 12:12:03 AM »
Wow.  I know, it's the usual thing where I go see the latest Marvel Studios flick the night before the official opening, then tell you guys how amazing it is... but it's late, I'm tired, and my usual superlatives feel inadequate here, heh.

But when you're talking about the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy all getting involved on a cosmic level, that also includes Earth as a key piece of the puzzle... well, they made it feel as 'big' as it should be, in so many ways.

My biggest complaint about the movie is ... we have to wait a YEAR to see the rest of this story!!   :D

Post-Credit Scenes: There is one at the very end, and the final moment has to do with something yet to come.  I don't want to say more here, but it's an easy thing to answer for those who want to Google it, hehe.

Highest recommendation, A+, all that.

CREED

VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Shelan

• +3/-4
  • And That's the Bottom Line...
    • View Profile
Re: [NO SPOILERS] Infinity War
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 12:04:10 PM »
Loved the non-spoiler review! Thanks CreedP +1
"Imagine speaking with your oldest, wisest, most optimal future self. What you're doing is tapping deep into your subconscious. Let your choices be guided by the person you hope to become." — Brianna Wiest

Discord: Shelan

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 12:25:40 AM »
Just got back from it....cant believe X and X happened, and them teasing X is awesome!!! ;)

But for real, everything they had to tie together, amazing job...and Creed, the post credit scene was a good one, but there's actually another from an earlier movie that's even more important to the 2nd part I'm willing to wager on...and I wonder who else here k ows which one I'm speaking of

Offline TimJR

• Will Mod For Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • +117/-54
  • Basic Huganomics
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 06:55:25 AM »
I was pleasantly surprised with how well the movie pulled off what it set out to do. Definitely some great stuff, highly recommended.
Timothy J. Rush, Permanent Iowa City Raw Deal Champion
Member of Team Niki Heber and Friends