Author Topic: Bayley Trickery?  (Read 368 times)

Offline Shelan

• +3/-4
  • And That's the Bottom Line...
    • View Profile
Bayley Trickery?
« on: April 22, 2018, 11:21:49 AM »
Bayley's Headband
Backstage Card
During any turn when you play a maneuver or NXT card, you may flip 1 other card in your Ring face-down and Promo: 2.
When your opponent's non-reversal D: 1+ card is successful and is not reversed from Arsenal, you may put 1 face-down card in your Ring under this card.
Once during each of your turns, you may put 1 card under this card into your Ringside, look at his hand, choose 1 card, and he puts the chosen card on the bottom of his Arsenal.
Unique     RMS logo     NXT logo
VHS3

Turn It Up and Give Me Some More
Pre-match Event

Cannot be blanked.
When you use your Ability to put a card in your hand, you may flip 1 face-down card in your Ring face-up, and instead choose any card.
When you put a card under Bayley's Headband, your next maneuver played is -#F, where # is 5 + double the number of cards under that card, and when you have 5+ lower Fortitude, it cannot be reversed from Backlash by non-Superstar-specific cards.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     NXT logo
VHS3

Guys,

A-When your opponent's non-reversal D: 1+ card is successful and is not reversed from Arsenal, you may put 1 face-down card in your Ring under this card. [Bayley's Headband]

B-When you put a card under Bayley's Headband, your next maneuver played.. [Turn It Up and Give Me Some More]

so, when my opponent's non-reversal D: 1+ card is successful and is not reversed from Arsenal, only then I can put 1 face-down under Bayley's Headband AND my opponent's turn continues. How can I benefit from the fortitude reduction for my maneuver from Turn It Up and Give Me Some More (highlighted above) even after putting a card under Bayley's Headband when it's still my opponent turn?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 11:24:32 AM by Shelan »
"Imagine speaking with your oldest, wisest, most optimal future self. What you're doing is tapping deep into your subconscious. Let your choices be guided by the person you hope to become." — Brianna Wiest

Discord: Shelan

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
Re: Bayley Trickery?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 11:36:03 AM »
Since the text just states "Your next maneuver played" turns dont matter and it doesnt say your next card, so you play anything between that effect and your next move and you still get it. Even if you play 10 reversals and/or 10 actions between that effect activating and your next maneuver, it still gets the reduction.

Offline Shelan

• +3/-4
  • And That's the Bottom Line...
    • View Profile
Re: Bayley Trickery?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 11:41:07 AM »
Right.. I thought I was missing something. Thanks for the help.
"Imagine speaking with your oldest, wisest, most optimal future self. What you're doing is tapping deep into your subconscious. Let your choices be guided by the person you hope to become." — Brianna Wiest

Discord: Shelan