Author Topic: Heidenreich Question  (Read 213 times)

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +76/-69
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
Heidenreich Question
« on: April 10, 2018, 04:38:36 AM »
Backed by Road Warrior Animal     (Heidenreich logo)
Pre-match Event
Your Heidenreich-specific Pre-match cards do not take up a Pre-match slot in your Ring.
Your Heidenreich-specific maneuvers are Trademark Finishers instead.  Your cards with 'punch' in the title are +2D.  Your Kidney Punch cards are considered Superstar-specific, replace 'is in your Ringside' with 'is in your cards removed from the game or Ringside' in the text, you may remove 2 less cards from the game when moving that card from your Ringside, and your opponent cannot prevent you from moving the card to your hand.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     RMS logo

Can Heidenreich pack BASH cards while packing Kidney Punch via the text of Backed By Road Warrior Animal?

(Helping someone with a question since they lack a computer at the moment; I didn't want to assume I knew the answer)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 04:40:18 AM by Drywall »
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline DebuRaito

• +17/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Heidenreich Question
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 04:51:32 AM »
Most definitely not.
Kidney Punch is only considered Superstar-specific after the pre-match has entered the Ring, so a Volley Kidney Punch and BASH cards would be an illegal combination during Deck Construction.

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +76/-69
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 05:11:03 AM »
Most definitely not.
Kidney Punch is only considered Superstar-specific after the pre-match has entered the Ring, so a Volley Kidney Punch and BASH cards would be an illegal combination during Deck Construction.

That's exactly what I thought but I didn't want to influence one build over another by inserting my assumption. Thanks!
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline dilbert505

• +48/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 06:25:20 AM »
Yeah, in order to pack Kidney Punch with BASH cards, it would have to say "When packing this card, your Kidney Punch cards are considered Superstar-specific..."
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +313/-213
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 01:50:41 PM »
Stamping this whole thread for correctitude.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.