Author Topic: Hurricane - Raw/Heel/Cheater/High Flying Style  (Read 299 times)

Offline killercactus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Hurricane - Raw/Heel/Cheater/High Flying Style
« on: April 07, 2018, 07:35:55 PM »
Backstage:
1   Hurricane*
1   Keeping My Identity a Secret*
1   Super Masks and Super Capes

Pre-match
1   The Hurri-Friends' Armory*
1   Gregory Helms, Ace Reporter*
1   High-Flying Style*
1   I've Had More Championships than You've Had Women*
1   Raw Intercontinental Title Belt*
1   WCW Title Belt*
1   WWE Raw Deal Championship Belt*
3   I'm Always on Top...***
1   Making Your Escape
1   My Game, My Way

Mid-Match
1   Dirty Low Blow
1   Superhero in Training
1   Freaks Are Cool! (tb)
1   The King Interferes!
1   Outside Interference
1   Unscrupulous S.O.B.
1   Restricted Use in This Area
3   Ready to Fight
1   You're as Graceful as a Cow on Ice
1   Your Reach Exceeds Your Grasp

Maneuvers - 25
1   Shining Wizard Kick
1   Eye of the Hurricane
1   Caped Body Press (tb)
3   Shoot Punch (tb)
3   Hurricanrana (tb)
3   Poke
3   Back Splash
3   Counter Slash
1.     High-Flying Hurricanrana
3   Shoot Lockup
3.     Full Nelson Slam (tb)

Actions - 5
2   Don't Hate da Playa, Hate da Game!
3   From the Top Rope (tb)

Reversals - 33
3   Whassupwitdat?!?!? (tb)
1   Mighty Molly!
3   To the Hurricycle! (tb)
3   Elbow to the Face
3   A Revolution of the Mind
3   Manager Interferes
1   Don't be a Douchebag!
1   Carlito Says "That's Not Cool!"
3   Get the "F" Out!
3   Don't Try This at Home
2   Chained Heat
1   Back Flip
1   Back Throw
2      Sidewalk Slam

Mostly wondering if this moveset works for a High Flying Style deck.  Seems weird to do it without Perfectly Executed Tope, but hey, Freaks are Cool.

*'s by what I'm typically wanting to play in the pre-game.  I usually want Shining Wizard Kick and Caped Body Press in the Armory.  That allows me to go Poke - Shining Wizard or Shoot Punch - Caped Body Press turn 1 with the Always On Tops down, and that's if I don't draw into a Hurricanrana or Thrust Knee Lift, which I can just throw immediately.

Thought of adding Face Stretch.... the opponent can't Elbow, Clumsy, Revo or Strangle Hold a turn 1 Face Stretch from The Hurricane, and then I can go right into Caped Body Press and have a quick 20F.  That sounds evil.

Any thoughts on this?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 10:06:41 PM by killercactus »

Offline CRASHER

• +86/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Hurricane - Raw/Heel/Cheater/High Flying Style
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 08:24:37 PM »
2   Back Flip
3   Back Throw
2   High-Flying Hurricanrana

These are uniques, you might wanna change that  8)

I'd still consider a tb DLB since it's a move to let you get to the top rope too (which I'd find a way to get some more and some from the middle turnbuckle too) and
don't forget the 5th 10th and backstage autographs too, since the signing appearance lets you add an SSV too and cycling is always good
I'd also take out the thrust knee lifts for shoot lock-up's instead....more reliable

what do you do when someone reach/grasps you and you lose the 3 always on top's?
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline killercactus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 08:54:02 PM »
2   Back Flip
3   Back Throw
2   High-Flying Hurricanrana

These are uniques, you might wanna change that  8)

I'd still consider a tb DLB since it's a move to let you get to the top rope too (which I'd find a way to get some more and some from the middle turnbuckle too) and
don't forget the 5th 10th and backstage autographs too, since the signing appearance lets you add an SSV too and cycling is always good
I'd also take out the thrust knee lifts for shoot lock-up's instead....more reliable

what do you do when someone reach/grasps you and you lose the 3 always on top's?

Man - Just cant get used to all these uniques.  Looks like I have some room to add more zero F moves to deal with Reach / Grasp since I forgot Bout that, too.  One thing though is that I won't lose the Always on Tops as I'll hit a Poke or Shoot Punch first (unless I just threw a Rana, then yeah), so in those cases they'll hang around until my next turn.  Freaks are Cool TB is a backup as well.  I like Face Stretch as an add, and Shoot Lockup vs Knee Lift is probably good too.

Thenks!

Got rid of the extra uniques for 3x Face Stretch and 1x Precision Sleeper to follow it up with Cane's ability.  Also added a DLB and switched in the Shoot Lockups
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 09:00:17 PM by killercactus »

Offline CRASHER

• +86/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 09:11:51 PM »
Face Stretch is SD, you're Raw sir  :laugh:

Also not a big fan of shoot punch either

Offline killercactus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 10:09:09 PM »
Face Stretch is SD, you're Raw sir  :laugh:

Also not a big fan of shoot punch either

Sigh - I'm really out of it.  Replaced with Full Nelson Slam tb, though I don't have any grapples in here to search for when I drop that. Might be worth adding a Shake or something.

Face Stretch and the Smackdown HFS high risks might be worth ditching the Raw cards for.  Something like Poke into Perfectly Executed Tope sounds good.

Offline CRASHER

• +86/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 04:59:13 AM »
Sigh - I'm really out of it.  Replaced with Full Nelson Slam tb, though I don't have any grapples in here to search for when I drop that. Might be worth adding a Shake or something.

Face Stretch and the Smackdown HFS high risks might be worth ditching the Raw cards for.  Something like Poke into Perfectly Executed Tope sounds good.

Yeah I've run and tested enough HFS decks, I've never tried them Raw though....not much appeal in it....though you'd perk suicide dive!
Losing Shining Wizard kick would kinda succckkkkk though

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 05:57:48 AM »
I'm guessing since you're running High Flying Style, you might as well go all-in for the theme.

Add the new HFS support Cruiserweight-Style Action and maybe a Cruiserweight belt or Managed by the Coach to search for a Japanese Arm Drag (it becomes a 0F 4D High Risk) and swing it with a Turn Up The Heat protected by Mean Gene.

Offline killercactus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 06:43:19 AM »
Hmmm... I guess I can pack Cruiserweight Style Action and No More Shenanigans, and still avoid Backstage Shenanigans.

EDIT: Jap Arm Drag is considered Unique when you're under 3f, so it's not protected by Secret Identity.  Blah
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:41:56 AM by killercactus »