Author Topic: A Legendary Comeback + WWF's Biggest Champion?  (Read 77 times)

Offline killercactus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
A Legendary Comeback + WWF's Biggest Champion?
« on: April 07, 2018, 07:56:20 AM »
A Legendary Comeback
Mid-match Action + Action: Face
Cannot be packed by The Home Team.
When you have lower Fortitude and your opponent's Fortitude Rating is 20+, he cannot respond to this card.
Shuffle up to # cards from your Ringside and/or removed from the game into your Arsenal, where # is the number of Fan Favorite cards and cards with 'legend', 'fans', 'crowd', or 'USA' in the title in your Ring; draw cards up to your Superstar Value (to a maximum of 5 cards).
When this card is in your Ring, the number of cards moved to your Arsenal from Ringside or that are removed from the game by your cards and card effects is reduced to 0.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Multi     Permanent     Fan Favorite logo

The Biggest Champion in WWF History
Pre-match Event
ACE: When your opponent successfully plays a maneuver that is not Unique, Superstar-specific, or a Foreign Object, you may remove 2 cards in your Backlash from the game and it is -8D.  ACE: After damage is applied from that maneuver, you may remove 2 cards in your Backlash from the game to end his turn.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     WWF Classic logo

If I have both of these cards in my Ring Area, can I reduce every non-SS, non-FO maneuver for free, and then also end their turn for free?

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +240/-240
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
Re: A Legendary Comeback + WWF's Biggest Champion?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 08:05:32 AM »
Nope, it is a MAY so you have to meet the requirement for the -8D and turn ending if you cannot fulfill the cost you don't get the effect.  Also you aren't moving them from removed to arsenal so it wouldn't work anyway you would still be removing 2.
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal
Your 2017 Raw Deal Champion

Offline killercactus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: A Legendary Comeback + WWF's Biggest Champion?
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 08:12:37 AM »
Ahh got it - misread that. Figured that was too strong to be true.
Thanks!