Author Topic: Kassius Ohno  (Read 223 times)

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +76/-69
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
Kassius Ohno
« on: March 26, 2018, 08:09:37 AM »
Kassius Ohono
SHS: 6
SSV: 3
NXT Superstar Ability: If you've already played a maneuver during your turn your non-multi, non-unique strike maneuvers are Trademark Finishers instead.
When you successfully play a Strike or a Trademark finisher you may draw 1 card and shuffle 1 non-reversal card from your ringside into your arsenal.
You cannot pack Foreign Objects, maneuvers with "Reversed" in the text or "Find Out How To Fight From Finlay".

NXT's Resident Knock-Out Artist
Pre-Match Event
Can be played regardless of The Boogeyman's Ability. Can be played from ringside, cannot be blanked.
During your turn, before your draw segment as a counter you may discard two cards: If you do and the first card played this turn is a non-unique, non-multi Strike Maneuver it is considered a Trademark Finisher instead. You may draw 4 cards if your opponent reverses this effect.
Unique
Permanent
ACE

The Heroes of Wrestling
(Kassius Ohno and Cesaro Logos)
Backstage Area Card
When you play a maneuver and it's not the first maneuver played this turn you may take 1 card with "Elbow", "Boot", "Slap" "Kick" or "Uppercut" from your ringside pile and put it into your hand.
Unique
RMS

Oh No, OHNO!
Reversal: Maneuver
Can only be played after a successfully played maneuver. Blank the maneuvers text and damage and end his turn.
While this card is in your ring area your maneuvers with "Elbow", "Boot", "Slap" "Kick" or "Uppercut" in the title are +2 Stun Value.
F: 0
D: 2
Unique

Sweet and Sour
Mid-Match Reversal: Special
Reverse any action card or activated card effect. Shuffle up to 6 cards from your ringside pile into your arsenal and draw up to 6 cards.
F: 12
D: 0
Unique

Cyclone Kick
Maneuver: Strike
When played as a counter this card is a Trademark Finisher instead.
While this card is in your ring area ignore the "non-multi, non-unique" portion of your ability.
F: 30
D: 15
SV: 2

Rolling Elbow
Maneuver: Trademark Finisher
If played as the first card of your turn: Can only be reversed from your opponent's Backlash and Arsenal.
F: 50
D:20
SV: 2
Unique
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 09:27:16 AM by Drywall »
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Kassius Ohno
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 08:32:27 AM »
you might wanna make that 5D+ move, I'll gladly poke you to throw a TMF  move that I can't restricted use back to what it should be  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline dilbert505

• +47/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 08:48:09 AM »
Alternately, make it a maneuver without "reversed" in the text. (That still allows protection from other cards like Drawing a Blank, but shuts off Poke and similar BS.)

Edit: Ninja'd. Good change, Drywall.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +76/-69
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 08:48:39 AM »
Alternately, make it a maneuver without "reversed" in the text. (That still allows protection from other cards like Drawing a Blank, but shuts off Poke and similar BS.)

That's exactly what I was thinking, made the change.
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline dilbert505

• +47/-41
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 09:00:31 AM »
Another suggestion; as worded, Knockout Artist would make Whirlwind Kick a TMF+Assault Multi. (Unless I'm mistaken, and "instead" replaces the entire type line; either way, it's still a Multi TMF.) You should probably also make that "non-Multi, non-Unique," unless you want to just forbid him from packing Unique and Multi maneuvers as well.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +76/-69
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 09:26:04 AM »
Another suggestion; as worded, Knockout Artist would make Whirlwind Kick a TMF+Assault Multi. (Unless I'm mistaken, and "instead" replaces the entire type line; either way, it's still a Multi TMF.) You should probably also make that "non-Multi, non-Unique," unless you want to just forbid him from packing Unique and Multi maneuvers as well.

Good catch, made the change.
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2018, 10:09:47 AM »

he can't pack whirlwind kick:

1. he's fat and nasty looking and that visual makes me ill
2. it does have "reversed" in the text ;)
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline dilbert505

• +47/-41
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2018, 10:53:50 AM »

he can't pack whirlwind kick:

1. he's fat and nasty looking and that visual makes me ill
2. it does have "reversed" in the text ;)

Feel free to find a different example; I don't have Lackey at work. Point stands (or rather, it did until Drywall edited the card.)