Author Topic: The Original Horseman question  (Read 301 times)

Offline The P6 Peep

• TCO Donor
  • +21/-39
  • "P6!"
    • View Profile
The Original Horseman question
« on: March 14, 2018, 05:34:34 PM »
I have a question about The Nature Boy's Backstage card.

The Original Horseman
Backstage Card
Your Starting Hand Size, Superstar Value, and Pre-match Capacity are +1 for each WCW and non-faction The Nature Boy-specific Pre-match card in your Ring.
Once during each of your turns, you may either overturn 2 cards, and you are considered to be Ric Flair for the rest of the turn; or you may overturn 4 cards, and you are considered to be The Four Horsemen for the rest of the turn.
Unique     WCW logo     RMS logo
V5

1) Are there any FACTION The Nature Boy specific pre-match cards in existence? (That will not work for The Original Horsemen because it is faction)

2) let's say I play a bunch of WCW pre matches like Halloween Havoc, Welcome to Monday Nitro, Where the big boys play, etc... Each one of those increases the hand size, Superstar Value, and Pre-Match Capacity for The Nature Boy...... AND each The Nature Boy-specific pre-Match card also triggers this effect on The Original Horsemen..... So my question is... What happens for It's the Oldest Ride in the Park, But it Still Has the Longest Line, since it is BOTH a WCW Pre-Match card AND a The Nature Boy-specific pre-match card? Does the card trigger the effect twice on The Original Horseman , since it satisfies both conditions in the same card?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:42:43 PM by drjschell »

- The P6 Peep

"Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!"

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Re: The Original Horseman question
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 05:49:38 PM »
1. <R> You're Drafted gives a logo to a Faction card, thus the block to prevent this interaction.

2. No, it adds once for all cards that meet either of the criteria, but no text gives bonus for meeting them both.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline The P6 Peep

• TCO Donor
  • +21/-39
  • "P6!"
    • View Profile
Re: The Original Horseman question
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 05:57:36 PM »
Excellent clarification.... thanks for leading me to the water, so I can drink Creed  ;)

And congrats on being the 14,000th Post on the Virtual Board!! (whew!)

- The P6 Peep

"Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!"