Author Topic: Supershow Set 4 The Knockdown  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
Supershow Set 4 The Knockdown
« on: February 23, 2018, 05:07:26 PM »
In just 1 hour Supershow's 4th release will be up on Kickstarter. We introduce 3 new boxed sets including our first ever inter-gender set a new promo pack, 2 kickstarter exclusive competitors, as well as lot of opportunities to promo's and more competitors. For me this set really parts the game where it is intended to be. The new boxed sets are very good out of the box, and the card pool will really allow deck customization. The promo's introduced as well will really round out the game in the best possible way!

We appreciate any support even a share of the link and post on social media goes a long way. Thank you all for the continued support and for helping my dreams become a reality. 8)
#NATEHATESME
Proof reading in fear of Daeva's wrath since 2/10/14

A spectacle so GRAND, it can only be called The Supershow.
Super Set 4 the Knockdown is live on KS!
Join Us! Support Us!https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918193924/supershow-the-game-the-knockdown-by-srg-universe

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Supershow Set 4 The Knockdown
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 06:28:54 PM »
Knockdown Update! Supershow Set 4 the Knockdown is officially funded and has unlocked a few stretch goals. Now is a great time to back since there are still 8 slots left to get a promo for being in the first 130 backers. Right now you will get at least 4 additional promo cards and 1 additional competitor set, making this one of our best values ever.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918193924/supershow-the-game-the-knockdown-by-srg-universe?ref=user_menu
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 06:44:26 PM by Steve Resk »
#NATEHATESME

Join Us! Support Us!https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918193924/supershow-the-game-the-knockdown-by-srg-universe

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 05:51:29 AM »
Supershow the Knockdown has hit another stretch goal! Backers will get 3 promo cards, 2 extra competitors (4 extra total) and 2 alt art Kickstarter Exclusive competitor cards! Getting in now means supporting company and getting tons of free stuff. With enough momentum you all will get even more exclusives.

To those of you here who have already backed and made this our biggest release. I truly thank you for helping bring this to life and keeping it around for what will be 4 years.
#NATEHATESME

Offline Vick

• +17/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 05:19:00 PM »
Most fun game I’ve ever played, hands down. Glad to support Supershow and hope others can as well!

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 05:46:07 PM »
Doesnt the game require dice?

Offline CRASHER

• +86/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 06:28:00 PM »

They come in the starter boxes....
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 12:04:36 PM »

They come in the starter boxes....

Yeah i figured that much if it had dice lol. Was thinking it was as such.

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 07:38:55 AM »
We added 2 more stretch goals and hit them both. All our backers will be getting 5 Extra competitors plus promo's with their order (Including The FN Machine Brian Cage!!!). This is an pretty insane time to get involved with the Kickstarter if you have not already!
#NATEHATESME

Offline Theren

• +15/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 09:03:37 AM »
Bravo and congrats on how well it's doing sir. I wish I could contribute this year but alas new baby is make the broke.
Clear the Way into a Pop You One. Why? Cause I want my card.

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2018, 07:14:02 PM »
We did it! We hit our 200 hundred backer mark which unlocks another competitor set!
There is still 1 day to back. Incase you missed it you will get
4 promos, Grim from GTS, Brian Cage from Lucha Underground and TNA, Sierra Nevada, Mercintor,
Gropar the great and powerful all with your pledge! Plus el Super Hombre and Snake Pitt entrance music cards!
#NATEHATESME

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 03:01:38 AM »
We did it! We hit our 200 hundred backer mark which unlocks another competitor set!
There is still 1 day to back. Incase you missed it you will get
4 promos, Grim from GTS, Brian Cage from Lucha Underground and TNA, Sierra Nevada, Mercintor,
Gropar the great and powerful all with your pledge! Plus el Super Hombre and Snake Pitt entrance music cards!

Congrats brother!
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2018, 04:22:45 PM »
I got to say I am happy to have gotten to back this thing yet again,  lol I look forward to our new sets and everything,  congratulations Steve in yet another successful Kickstarter,  and here's to many more! Also I may have to start getting my local playgroup together and run some events so I will probably talk to you guys about getting prizes and such.... Anyways,  I just wanted to congratulate you and all the other backers,  this game just keeps growing and I couldn't be happier!!!

Offline Steve Resk

• Global Moderator
  • +10/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 07:13:58 PM »
Rip thanks for the support since day one! Hopefully you can talk your brother into that tag team match at gencon !
#NATEHATESME

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 09:00:12 PM »
HaHa,  I have started talking to him about it,  but he isn't really sure yet,  but we shall see,  we shall see.  Regardless at least I will be back to the World Championship with my old go-to El Super Hombre,  even though running AJ Styles is very tempting.... Since I am a huge fan of AJ.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:02:16 AM by Rip »

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2018, 04:32:06 PM »
Hey just letting everyone know there are now 3 Supershow events available for GenCon!

Offline KD8ESU

• +18/-17
  • Ninja Bob
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2018, 04:52:38 PM »
Hey just letting everyone know there are now 3 Supershow events available for GenCon!

I got all of the FB groups and the main page notified this morning.

Also, and I don't know if it's just me, but the Friday Tag Team tournament isn't allowing me to put the tickets into my cart.
FYI that the new system is buggy (Others have reported issues from getting tickets for other events).
hXi

YOUR 2014 GenCon Supershow Champion

One-half of **** *** Pay, 2015 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions.