Author Topic: Superstar Spotlight: Jamie Noble  (Read 164 times)

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Superstar Spotlight: Jamie Noble
« on: February 10, 2018, 03:22:31 AM »
Alright, here it is the return of Superstar Spotlight! Just for a refresher, if you are curious about ANY superstar send me a message and I'll spotlight your request. This will include Revolution superstars as well. I will also allow for previously done superstars to be revisited as well. This game changes with every set, so I have no issue with repeated superstars. That being said here is our next superstar.

Please keep those requests coming. Today's is another 'request' in Jamie Noble!!!!!

1.)  How viable is this superstar?
2.)  Is there a Superstar Specific Card that you'd like to spotlight?  
3.)  How have you built said superstar?  How did it work out?
4.)  How well does the Superstar fare in whichever format you built them in be it VC/VAA/NXT/VR/Non-Virtual 
5.)  Final Thoughts on this Superstar?

AND 

6.) Since this Superstar is a Legacy one (in that he was in the game before Virtual) can you elaborate a little on how Virtual has changed this Superstar? 

Jamie Noble
Starting Hand Size: 4     Superstar Value: 1
Superstar Ability: Whenever your opponent successfully plays a maneuver and damage has been applied, put 1 non-unique card from your Ringside pile into your hand. If you have the card titled Cruiserweight Title Belt in your Ring area, the card does not have to be non-unique. Your cards titled Kissing Up to the Stinkin' Fans and Trailer Park Trash are not considered Heel cards. 
VEL

Redneck Rampage
Backstage Card
Search your Arsenal for Trailer Park Trash and your Backlash for Cruiserweight Title Belt, put those cards in your Ring, and shuffle your Arsenal.
Your Jamie Noble-specific action cards are F:0 and Multi, and the Activated Card Effect of Managed by Nidia cannot be reversed.
When you have lower Fortitude, your non-unique maneuvers are -#F, where # is his Fortitude.
Unique     RMS logo
V1

Managed by Nidia
Pre-match Manager
Your opponent's Starting Hand Size is +1. 
When this card is in your Ring area, if your Fortitude Rating is less than your opponent's Fortitude Rating, as a Mid-match action, you may put this card into your Ringside pile and search your Arsenal for 2 cards, put them into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal. 
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Smackdown logo
VEL

Noble Bomb
Trademark Finisher
When successfully played, you may shuffle 1 card from your Ringside pile into your Arsenal. 
F: 10     D: 10     SV: 1     Unique
VEN

The Trailer Hitch
Trademark Finisher / Reversal: Submission
As a maneuver, you may play the card titled Maintain Hold after this card. 
As a reversal, reverse any Submission maneuver and end your opponent's turn.
F: 25     D: 20     SV: 2     Unique     Smackdown logo
VEL

Nidia Interferes
Reversal: Special: Run-in
When this card is in your Ringside pile, before your Draw Segment, you may shuffle it into your Arsenal. 
When overturned, reverse any maneuver and end your opponent's turn. 
INX

Now I'm Gonna Get Some Respect
Reversal: Special
Reverse any Strike, Grapple, or Submission maneuver and end your opponent's turn. If you have the card titled Cruiserweight Title Belt in your Ring area, look at your opponent's hand, choose 1 card, and your opponent discards the chosen card.
F: 0     D: 1     Unique     Smackdown logo
VEL

I'm Jamie Noble, Boy!
Action
Draw up to 4 cards.
F: 4     D: 0     Unique     Smackdown logo
VEL

Nidia, Hook Up the Double Wide
Action 
Shuffle up to # cards from your Ringside pile into your Arsenal, where # is equal to double the cards you have in your hand. # cannot be greater than 10. 
F: 7     D: 0     Unique     Smackdown logo
DO

Go On - Give 'im Some Sugar!
Action
If your next card played this turn is a Maneuver card, and your opponent reverses it from his hand OR Backlash deck, he must discard his hand. 
F: 10     D: 0     Unique     Smackdown logo
VEL
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-103
    • View Profile
Re: Superstar Spotlight: Jamie Noble
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 03:51:49 AM »
1.)  How viable is this superstar?
back in the day Jamie Noble used to be one of my favorite sponge decks, and I think with virtual it feeds into it more.

2.)  Is there a Superstar Specific Card that you'd like to spotlight? 

Nidia Interferes
Reversal: Special: Run-in
When this card is in your Ringside pile, before your Draw Segment, you may shuffle it into your Arsenal.
When overturned, reverse any maneuver and end your opponent's turn.

This right here is the straw that will stir the drink. You will be able to eat a lot of damage simply overturning this, and shuffling it back. Easily his best card. Think a slightly weaker Divine Intervention that just comes back over and over and over. Not to mention you'll be able to play Boot Laces, and other annoying cards off of it. You will more than likely live and hopefully NEVER die by this card.

3.)  How have you built said superstar?  How did it work out?

He was probably the best sponge deck I've ever built. I definitely frustrated a lot of people!  :D

4.)  How well does the Superstar fare in whichever format you built them in be it VC/VAA/NXT/VR/Non-Virtual

I only ever played him in Non-Virtual, and he was pretty good. He's not top tier by any reach of the imagination, but it's tough to put him away if built right.

5.)  Final Thoughts on this Superstar?

He's a fun one I need to look into in the future.

AND

6.) Since this Superstar is a Legacy one (in that he was in the game before Virtual) can you elaborate a little on how Virtual has changed this Superstar?

Redneck Rampage
Backstage Card
Search your Arsenal for Trailer Park Trash and your Backlash for Cruiserweight Title Belt, put those cards in your Ring, and shuffle your Arsenal.
Your Jamie Noble-specific action cards are F:0 and Multi, and the Activated Card Effect of Managed by Nidia cannot be reversed.
When you have lower Fortitude, your non-unique maneuvers are -#F, where # is his Fortitude.
Unique     RMS logo
V1

This card right here adds to the ability to sponge, because you can use your opponent's fortitude against him as you absorb punishment and if you add in the throwback Cruiserweight title you'll be playing your non-unique maneuvers even cheaper.

He's a fun deck if you're looking for a good back and forth fight and you're prepared to take your lumps!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 03:54:30 AM by The Hurricane »
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!