Author Topic: Sheriff austin question  (Read 119 times)

Offline Fatdiez

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Sheriff austin question
« on: February 08, 2018, 05:54:59 AM »
Does sheriff austin plays and thats the bottom line at 18f or at 9f since technically hes not both.

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-7
    • View Profile
Re: Sheriff austin question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 06:37:22 AM »
And That's the Bottom Line...
Mid-match Reversal: Special
When played by The Two Man Power Trip, this card is -9F.
Reverse any Strike, Grapple, or Submission maneuver and end your opponent's turn. Search your Ringside pile and Arsenal for the card titled ...'Cause Stone Cold Said So!, reveal it to him, put it into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal.
F: 18     D: 0     Unique
IAG, SS3

Only the superstar named Two Man Power Trip gets the -9F, so unless I'm missing something (which I do A bit haha), sheriff Austin plays it at 18F

Offline Scotty

• +50/-44
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 09:46:14 AM »
niiiiick has posted the MRP (Most recent printing) of the card text from Survivor Series 3.
#163/643 And That's the Bottom Line... (IAATG) (RUMBLE PACK FOIL - Stone Cold Steve Austin Logo)
When played by The Two Man Power Trip, this card is -9F.
Reverse any Strike, Grapple, or Submission maneuver and end your opponent's turn. Search your Ringside pile and Arsenal for the card titled ...'Cause Stone Cold Said So!, reveal it to him, put it into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal.
Unique
F: 18         D: 0

Fatdiez, you are likely looking at an old version of the card.
And That's the Bottom Line ... (Stone Cold Logo)
Reverse any Strike, Grapple, or Submission maneuver and end your opponent's turn. Look through your Ringside pile and then your Arsenal for the card titled ...
'Cause Stone Cold Said So! and place that card in your hand, then shuffle your Arsenal if you looked through it.
If played by the Two Man Power Trip this card is F:9, if played by Stone Cold Steve Austin this card is F:18.
Unique
F: 9/18 D: 0

So, niiiick is right. It's 18F for Sheriff Austin.

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 09:49:29 AM »
right, the poor Rattlesnake would have had a hissy fit if they didn't update the wording  :laugh:
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 09:55:54 AM »
Oh yeah, I forgot about that old school version...I wasn't around the game then so always forget that horrible, horrible wording