Author Topic: Card Database  (Read 268 times)

Offline Travis

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Card Database
« on: February 01, 2018, 11:48:35 AM »
Does anyone have a card database for each set or something in excel I could have? Thanks in advance.

Online dilbert505

• +47/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
Re: Card Database
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 12:03:10 PM »
I don't believe anyone maintains an excel spreadsheet as a card database; most players use Lackey to do that, since it's searchable, you can construct decks and print the decklist off for building, and you can play online with it. Instructions for how to use Lackey can be found in the Raw Deal Online subforum on here.

Other than that, I believe there's a card database maintained by the SoCal Raw Deal Yahoo group, but it doesn't work on 64 bit versions of Windows, IIRC, so I've never used it.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Online riothebeast

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 12:15:06 PM »
This is a good source for the text and sets. http://teamcanadaonline.net///index.php/board,48.0.html

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 12:32:32 PM »
I believe Lackey pulls from an excel spreadsheet, so if you don't like using the program, you can still download the plugin and grab that excel sheet

Online dilbert505

• +47/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 12:39:54 PM »
I believe Lackey pulls from an excel spreadsheet, so if you don't like using the program, you can still download the plugin and grab that excel sheet

Lackey pulls from a tab-delimited text file, but that text file can be opened in Excel as though it were a spreadsheet, so that would work as a passable version. One thing worth noting is that Lackey's carddata file does not necessarily have all the information about a given card; rarity is not a tracked trait, nor is whether or not a card has an ACE. Much of the rest is there, though.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Keith0913832

• TCO Donor
  • +10/-3
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 06:34:46 PM »
Can anyone send me that text file from lackey? I can try to turn it into an excel. I'm actually copy pasting my way through. Only at expansion 3 Backlash lol. If someone can extract from lackey I'll be more than willing to turn it into excel.

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +240/-240
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 06:54:51 PM »
Jump on Discord again Keith, it is just the cardata.txt file in the rawdeal plugin.
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal
Your 2017 Raw Deal Champion