Author Topic: Lackey Help  (Read 139 times)

Offline Dizzy

• +1/-0
  • Igor's Mommy <3
    • View Profile
Lackey Help
« on: January 31, 2018, 02:12:06 PM »
How do I search for cards that have an activated card effect in Lackey?
Pizza is life, pizza is love.

Offline Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +240/-240
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
Re: Lackey Help
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 02:37:32 PM »
That was not included into Lackey's card traits so there isn't a way currently.
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal
Your 2017 Raw Deal Champion

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +482/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 02:39:59 PM »
Even searching for "ACE" in the card text field won't catch those Pre-Virtual ACEs, unfortunately.

There isn't generally a use for finding all the ACEs in the game, so it was never implemented, and would be far too much effort to add now, sorry.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline dilbert505

• +47/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 02:43:06 PM »
There is a way to find at least some of them, but it won't be an exhaustive list. If you set a filter "Text contains ACE:" or "Text contains as a mid-match Action" you will capture a subset of ACEs, from when each of those templates was used; you can also try "text contains and then", (looking for the format "you may [PAY COST] and then [EFFECT]," which IIRC is generally the way an ACE is phrased) but that might also pull in some non-ACEs, I'm not sure.

There's no way for this to generate a single list, but if you're looking for ways to juice up your Zack Ryder deck, that should put most of the options in front of you.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Dizzy

• +1/-0
  • Igor's Mommy <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 04:18:05 PM »
There is a way to find at least some of them, but it won't be an exhaustive list. If you set a filter "Text contains ACE:" or "Text contains as a mid-match Action" you will capture a subset of ACEs, from when each of those templates was used; you can also try "text contains and then", (looking for the format "you may [PAY COST] and then [EFFECT]," which IIRC is generally the way an ACE is phrased) but that might also pull in some non-ACEs, I'm not sure.

There's no way for this to generate a single list, but if you're looking for ways to juice up your Zack Ryder deck, that should put most of the options in front of you.

You spelled Maryse wrong.

Thank you Dilbert!

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 04:32:37 PM »
Well I can see why....Ryder and Maryse are damn near twins after all  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline Dizzy

• +1/-0
  • Igor's Mommy <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 08:13:07 AM »
Well I can see why....Ryder and Maryse are damn near twins after all  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maryse is hotter. Way to go, Miz.