Author Topic: Turning Everything Upside Down and Revealed RMS  (Read 455 times)

Offline MonkeyLord13

• +10/-1
    • View Profile
Turning Everything Upside Down and Revealed RMS
« on: January 27, 2018, 09:36:08 PM »
Turning Everything Upside Down
Mid-match Action / Reversal: Special
Cannot be packed by 1-2-3 Kid, Eve, Sandman, or The Second Coming.
As an action, when you have lower Fortitude, your opponent cannot respond to this card; reveal the top 3 cards of your Arsenal, you may put any D: 3- cards into your Ring face-down, and shuffle.
As a reversal, this card is F: 0, and when you have lower Fortitude, reverse any card that is not the first or second card played this turn.
When this card is in your Ring, once during each of your turns, you may choose 1 face-down card in your Ring that does not have 'win the game' in the text, and turn it over.
F: 6     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     RMS logo

As an action, I reveal a Shoot Punch. Since I may put that card in play facedown, but RMS cards cannot be flipped over, Shoot Punch is not a valid target for TEUD, right?

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • +50/-42
    • View Profile
Re: Turning Everything Upside Down and Revealed RMS
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 09:44:54 PM »
The rule as worded is "A Permanent, Active or RMS card cannot become face-down." Shoot Punch cannot enter your Ring face-down with the effect of TEUD.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 3 Judge, Old Man of the Mountain
  • Administrator
  • +320/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Turning Everything Upside Down and Revealed RMS
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 05:48:09 PM »
Dilbert is correct. You cannot place a Shoot Punch face-down because of the RMS, so it cannot enter the Ring with Turning Everything Upside Down. It'll just get shuffled back into your Arsenal.
Nate Weiss, Retired Dealer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.