Author Topic: The next set has the potential to be one of the biggest sets in the Virtual line  (Read 10781 times)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
No need to point anything out.  She was on the show, but not in a major capacity, that's why she doesn't get a lot of support for the 'diva' stuff anyway.

Last I heard, Alexa wasn't prominently featured either, same thing.

EDIT:  Ugh, stupid 'new page', haha:

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Dizzy

• +1/-0
  • Igor's Mommy <3
    • View Profile
I love those! Hopefully someday we get a Survivor Series ish Emma with Bubbles. She was so fun back then...then it had to be all about her, duh.
Pizza is life, pizza is love.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
That's actually her main mechanic IMO, heh.  She'll start out with a 'Bubbly Personality', but at some point it can become 'All About Me', at which point 'The Real Emma' emerges.

The two types play off her primary ability differently, with different perks for each.

CREED

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline XtremeWRATH

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
Awesome looking cards. The Emma figure in the background does bother me a bit its like the Sid card all over again for me lol.

Can’t wait to see more :D

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
I think that's kind of the point based on Creeds post

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
Hmm, what comment could trigger another spoiler  ;D

I BO-lieve everyone is HYPED about this set. I may be a LONE WOLF, when saying this, but I DEFY GRAVITY with pure excitement! I dont know if I'm READY, WILLING, AND GABLE to wait any longer. But if I complain I maybe be sent to the WASTELAND. I will try to stay quite MANLY as I wait, or maybe I'll waste time taking SELFIES. There is just something inside me, like a DEMON that may come out. This waiting is just a MUSCLE BUSTER that hurts like a ton of LOW BLOWS. But in the end, I think NO ONE IS READY for V9 ;)

(Ok I'll show myself out now, a few were reaches but I was at work thinking of this off the top of my head  ;D)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
I got as far as Bo-Lieve and got distracted, didn't get to the rest.  :D  (Plus I know you wanted to see this guy...)

CREED

Offline Hogtrail

• +15/-3
    • View Profile
I got as far as Bo-Lieve and got distracted, didn't get to the rest.  :D  (Plus I know you wanted to see this guy...)

CREED

I love it. Question: Is 'Bo' different than 'bo'?
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
I love that face card for Bo

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
No, Bo is bo. No mo', just 'bo'.

Oh, so, here's Mojo.

CREED-O

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +7/-11
  • Going in a scrub walking,out a champion.
    • View Profile
Any possibility getting to see the empress of tomorrow today? Lol
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.
Future Funk Con And Gencon World Champion!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
No, you aren't ready.  :)

CREED

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +7/-11
    • View Profile
No, you aren't ready.  :)

CREED

Nobody is.

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
Its because she is tomorrow not empress of today dang man thought you knew this.

Offline the-edge666

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
The Alexa card looks awesome and the ability is great.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 08:55:10 AM by the-edge666 »
Beware, take care. Because the freaks come out at night!!!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Flash bulbs popping, smolder imminent.. "Look everybody, it's Tyler!"

(This makes more sense when seeing Selfie Stick, a Backstage card you can stash cards under, face-up or face-down, with different effects in his set for the up or down cards.)

CREED

Offline rafzic

• +0/-4
    • View Profile
Can't wait to see what the Selfie Stick does.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Something like this:

You can play face-up cards under this card as if from hand, if applicable.
When your opponent would choose cards in your Ring, Backlash, or hand for his effects, you may instead turn 1 face-up card under this card face-down, and choose a different card in the same area.
When there are 3+ cards face-down under this card, your maneuvers are +1 Stun Value  and you are considered to have +#F for playing them, where # is equal to the number of cards face-down under this card.

Also, did someone call for a Constable?

CREED

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +7/-11
    • View Profile
Promo-mania.

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
World Championships about to start....next reveal time?? ;D

Offline the-edge666

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
How about a support for some older Superstars. Maybe...the Brood. ;-)
Beware, take care. Because the freaks come out at night!!!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
This is a Superstar reveal, not support cards.

Speaking of new Superstars, here's one people are very interested in...

(Credit to somebody... Nick0? For the idea we built on.)  :)

CREED

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Hmm, we seem to be falling behind, so maybe we should tag-up on the reveals.. with some tag teams!

CREED

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
And yes, all the Vaudevillain cards are 'vintage' in appearance.  (No, not that 'vintage', shut up Cole!)  :)

Meanwhile, here's another one...

CREED

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
Since we are not ready for Asuka, does that mean we just wont ever see her and you were trolling us the whole time saying she was in the set?