Author Topic: The next set has the potential to be one of the biggest sets in the Virtual line  (Read 3497 times)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +486/-368
    • View Profile
FYI - I said this before, but I guess it was missed.  We are NEVER making Enzo (with or without Cass) any more than we're supporting Benoit any further than he was.  Sorry, we have standards, and real world crimes don't sit well with us.
So does this mean Adam Rose is cancelled? Because didn’t he beat a woman or something?

Sorry to hijack the thread here, but this pisses me off.  He very much did NOT beat a woman.  Check your facts, please, and don't spread bad information about people.  It's not very nice, any more than you'd like rumors started about you that you're a child molester or some other horrible thing.

Short version - during a heated argument with yelling, his wife freaked and grabbed the phone to call the police, he took the phone away.  Technically under Florida law, that's 'interfering with contacting law enforcement' or something like that, which is a felony.  (EDIT:  "Witness tampering" is the official charge)  Both sides agree he didn't hit or otherwise harm her physically. It's too bad the dirt sheets went for the 'big headline' of domestic violence rather than reporting the facts correctly, then people in the made assumptions and jumped to conclusions, and now his career is over.

But yeah, apples and oranges.  End rant, lol.

Back on topic, confirming what Eric said, they'll have two names to confirm tomorrow.  :)

CREED
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 10:37:19 AM by CreedP »
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +6/-8
  • Going in a scrub walking,out a champion.
    • View Profile
FYI - I said this before, but I guess it was missed.  We are NEVER making Enzo (with or without Cass) any more than we're supporting Benoit any further than he was.  Sorry, we have standards, and real world crimes don't sit well with us.
So does this mean Adam Rose is cancelled? Because didn’t he beat a woman or something?

Sorry to hijack the thread here, but this pisses me off.  He very much did NOT beat a woman.  Check your facts, please, and don't spread bad information about people.  It's not very nice, any more than you'd like rumors started about you that you're a child molester or some other horrible thing.

Short version - during a heated argument with yelling, his wife freaked and grabbed the phone to call the police, he took the phone away.  Technically under Florida law, that's 'interfering with contacting law enforcement' or something like that, which is a felony.  (EDIT:  "Witness tampering" is the official charge)  Both sides agree he didn't hit or otherwise harm her physically. It's too bad the dirt sheets went for the 'big headline' of domestic violence rather than reporting the facts correctly, then people in the made assumptions and jumped to conclusions, and now his career is over.

But yeah, apples and oranges.  End rant, lol.

Back on topic, confirming what Eric said, they'll have two names to confirm tomorrow.  :)

CREED

Edit. ;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 02:29:57 PM by LawnMowerMan »
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.
Future Funk Con And Gencon World Champion!

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
We will be revealing two new Superstars that you will see in Virtual 9 on the Backlash Podcast tomorrow.

Love the podcast as usual! And they've confirmed Alexa Bliss and Asuka! Love the superstar choices!!!

Offline Rip

• +9/-9
    • View Profile
Lol I like some of the confirmed new Superstars,  but I am still holding out hope for Austin Ares.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +486/-368
    • View Profile
I'll confirm he is not in Virtual 9.  However, I'm thinking our Holiday Set this Xmas could be 205 Live, and he would be good for that.

Sadly, he didn't do much in his WWE time (between injuries and such) but he's one of those guys who should get made because we're able.  Much like when they got Goldberg in during Divas Overload, despite his WWE time/accomplishments being limited - while Aries isn't on the same scale, I'm sure the point is clear, heh.

CREED
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:06:09 AM by CreedP »

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline the-edge666

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Don't want to offend you Creed, but speaking of Enzo and check your facts. The police doesn't longer determines against him as there are not enough evidence. Never judge a man until he's proven guilty.
It's pretty sad he will not make it into RD because he was a great entertainer. But I understand and respect your point.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:40:54 AM by the-edge666 »
Beware, take care. Because the freaks come out at night!!!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +486/-368
    • View Profile
Understood.  Agreed that he was great on the mic, even if he wasn't good in the ring, heh.

CREED

Offline the-edge666

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Totally agree with you on that. But some big names are not good in the ring, too.  ;)

Online CRASHER

• +83/-56
    • View Profile
Totally agree with you on that. But some big names are not good in the ring, too.  ;)

go look up on you tube "Simon Gocth shoots on Enzo Amore" ... Enzo was Sable-levels of bad in the ring, I kinda feel about Enzo like I do Hogan, I don't fully care about the why he's gone, I'm just glad he is  8)
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline niiiiick

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
I dont remember sable matches anymore...maybe I blocked them, but were they as bad as Eva Marie?

Offline riothebeast

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
For example ultimate warrior was a horrible wrestler but he was an amazing showman. My opinion of course.

Online CRASHER

• +83/-56
    • View Profile
I dont remember sable matches anymore...maybe I blocked them, but were they as bad as Eva Marie?

go look up Jim Cornette hears Sable and Chyna on you tube, Cornie's rants on Sable were epical....at least Eva was trying to learn, Sable didn't even try.....
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline riothebeast

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
Dont get me wrong i like cornette but come on he is so full of it sometimes on his shoots.

Offline the-edge666

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
For example ultimate warrior was a horrible wrestler but he was an amazing showman. My opinion of course.

Warrior was a really bad wrestler. But he simply had IT. I loved him as a child and to this day he's still my all-time fave besides Edge, because he was the reason I began to watch Wrestling in 1990. I remember that my parents always allowed me to stay up and let me watch WWF because I wanted to see the Warrior.