Author Topic: The next set has the potential to be one of the biggest sets in the Virtual line  (Read 10608 times)

Offline XtremeWRATH

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
"If" would be the important word in that sentence.

CREED

If you dont give us Woken Matt prepare to be.....DELETED!  :P

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
IF anything...doubt they'd give him a new superstar for Woken Matt Hardy...maybe a backstage and/or prematch that alters what you can/can't play. I'd be ok with that, Matt already has a decent sized set, as well as a remake AND apart of 3 tag teams

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
OK here is my top 10 stars I could love to see get made,  and that is all I will post,  honestly I know how much work you all do for this for free so anything we get is very appreciated even if I personally don't like the cards or sets or whatever,  doesn't mean others won't  like or want them. So here is my list in order of who I want to see...

1. Alexa Bliss
2. Austin Ares(I know he is gone from WWE but I always loved him)
3. Bobby Roode
4. Tyler Bates
5. Pete Dunn
6. Finn Balor
7. Nakamura
8. Samoa Joe
9. Roderick Strong
10. Billie Kay &/or Peyton Royce

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-103
    • View Profile
IF anything...doubt they'd give him a new superstar for Woken Matt Hardy...maybe a backstage and/or prematch that alters what you can/can't play. I'd be ok with that, Matt already has a decent sized set, as well as a remake AND apart of 3 tag teams

There's also like 80 Chris Jericho's......so that argument is OBSOLETE!

I think a promo star would be more than enough. Superstar card that states you can pack select Matt Hardy cards like his maneuver cards + 2 or 3 WOKEN cards. It would be MARVELOUS!
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile

I think a promo star would be more than enough. Superstar card that states you can pack select Matt Hardy cards like his maneuver cards + 2 or 3 WOKEN cards. It would be MARVELOUS!

Absolutely, would love to see the Broken Universe in card form.

Senor Benjamin, prepare the battlefield... for ANNIHILATION!

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile

Absolutely, would love to see the Broken Universe in card form.

Senor Benjamin, prepare the battlefield... for ANNIHILATION!

Yep would be great. Have the hardy compound be the venue of course. And ultimate deletion as a stip. I really wish jeff would bring willow and itch weed. My buddy did a fanatsy set where he could switch between his personalities.

Offline Eric RD

• +16/-1
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
    • Backlash Podcast
I’d much rather see superstars that are needing to be added into the game than another Hardy. We just had two in the last set. Give me Asuka, Samoa Joe, Alexa Bliss and Nakamura first please.
Backlash Podcast 27 - Foley is Good   https://youtu.be/iQjD4qyeNC8

Backlash Podcast - a Raw Deal podcast - available every other Tuesday on Apple Podcast, Stitcher and YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/c/EricRDeal
https://www.facebook.com/Backlashpod/

Offline XtremeWRATH

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
Granted anything can happen but if we go by past sets the amount of superstars we get we should still be able to get a good chunk of new guys and still get WOKEN

Offline The Hitman

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Now that Ronda Rousey has officially joined WWE I want to see her being incorporated into the virtual RD, if not for the upcoming set then sometime this year. 

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
That would be too soon, we usually don't add anyone unless they've been around for a year.  Too many 'flash in the pans' in the past.

But yeah, she'd definitely be one worth having in Raw Deal down the road.  :)

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Shelan

• +3/-4
  • And That's the Bottom Line...
    • View Profile
Well, my TOP 12 guess for the next release would be:

1- Total Bellas
2- Samoa Joe...JOE! JOE! JOE!
3- Finn Balor
4- Baron Corbin
5- Mojo Rawley
6- Alexa Bliss
7- Shinsuke Nakamura
8- Asuka
9- Nia Jax
10- The Bar
11- Neville
12- #BROKEN/#WOKEN Matt Hardy...Ahhhhh-ahahah-ah-ah, ahhh!

Rate my predictions ?/12 and let the speculations begin for the next release!? ;D

EDIT!: Took out Heath Slater after realizing he's ready to play since V5 thanks to @CreedP
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:10:56 AM by Shelan »
"Imagine speaking with your oldest, wisest, most optimal future self. What you're doing is tapping deep into your subconscious. Let your choices be guided by the person you hope to become." — Brianna Wiest

Discord: Shelan

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Uh, Heath Slater is already in Virtual 5...  and as for Total Bellas, they're already in the game, heh:

Otherwise, that's an impressive list of names!  :)

CREED

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Shelan

• +3/-4
  • And That's the Bottom Line...
    • View Profile
Damn! I thought the logo TOTAL BELLAS on that card was actually hinting their upcoming release! I was WRONG!

Haha! Impressive, YES! YES! YES!

Adds another meaningful year to my life.. Thanks TCO! Cheers!
"Imagine speaking with your oldest, wisest, most optimal future self. What you're doing is tapping deep into your subconscious. Let your choices be guided by the person you hope to become." — Brianna Wiest

Discord: Shelan

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
There's already multiple Bella Superstars, and they aren't even actively wrestling any longer.  :)  That's just the show logo, similar to the Holy Foley! show log on that card.

Everyone else ,though, has definite Superstar potential!

CREED

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
The ones being teased right now off the top of my head are:
1. Emma
2. Enzo & Cass
3. Carmella
4. Bo Dallas
5. Adam Rose?
6. Curtis Axel
7. Ascension
8. Samoa Joe
9. Tyson Kidd
10. Kevin Thorn

Out of these, I really hope to get Joe, Carmella, Ascension, Bo, Curtis and Emma soon. But of course, I do hope we get some surprises that haven't seen much teasing yet like Asuka and Nakamura but they can wait. Can't wait for December to arrive faster so we can get our holiday set fix for the year!  :laugh:

Offline Keith0913832

• TCO Donor
  • +13/-3
  • Onward with the <R>evolution!
    • View Profile
Whoever it is, I'm sure we'll all be glad! Some will just be glad-er than others.

Just wondering... if there is ever a new plan in the near (or far) future where there will be an expansion focusing more on deck building cards instead of superstars? something like new tech or like the classic line of cards from V4 to V8 thus far.

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Not really, to be honest.  Making non-SS cards is really difficult with so many Superstars to exploit them.  "Oh crap, we forgot Jamie Noble + X breaks the game!" or "New Day wins in 2 turns with this?  Aw man, back to the drawing board"  :)

There is an idea to make Cruiserweights stand out, but that's based around one (maybe two) cards, more on that down the road.

I'll definitely mention a hard pass on one Superstar though, we won't be releasing Enzo Amore or Enzo & Cass, sorry.  As a designer, it's sad because their set was fairly creative and fit the two characters, but it's just not something we're comfortable doing.  That's okay, though, there are SO many new Superstars coming in that the loss won't be felt, and I suspect Cass will find his own way in time.  :)

Meanwhile, I'll confirm two very obvious and expected names:  Finn Bálor and Shinsuke Nakamura.

CREED

Offline riothebeast

• +3/-9
    • View Profile
Female stable possibly? Doubt it could be the riot squad since they are fairly new but would be cool down the road.

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, I'll confirm two very obvious and expected names:  Finn Bálor and Shinsuke Nakamura.

CREED

This would be interesting! Balor would be interesting and I can't wait to see what TCO will do with his gimmick!

Offline XtremeWRATH

• +4/-4
    • View Profile
Oh damn i forgot about Emma, shame they let her go considering how talented she is. She’s another one that would be awesome to get. Part of me says we wont get her cause she was released a while ago but then again we got a new Punk so who knows.

On a side note i think we can count out getting a Rich Swan set at this point as well.

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Yeah, Rich Swann is tricky, since there were a lot of allegations, and his wife is now denying a bunch of it.  That's a toughie, as much as I want to see him in the game from meeting him at PWG a few years back.  Ah well.

In the meantime, I'll spoil this much...  I had a plan to make a subset of NXT called Arrival, for those Superstars on that first card, either giving them a card or making that Superstar (except CJ Parker, cuz.. yeah.  haha)  So it's very likely you'll see some names that aren't in the WWE any longer, but hopefully they look and play well enough that people won't be too upset.  :)

CREED

Offline Eric RD

• +16/-1
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
    • Backlash Podcast
Yeah, Rich Swann is tricky, since there were a lot of allegations, and his wife is now denying a bunch of it.  That's a toughie, as much as I want to see him in the game from meeting him at PWG a few years back.  Ah well.

In the meantime, I'll spoil this much...  I had a plan to make a subset of NXT called Arrival, for those Superstars on that first card, either giving them a card or making that Superstar (except CJ Parker, cuz.. yeah.  haha)  So it's very likely you'll see some names that aren't in the WWE any longer, but hopefully they look and play well enough that people won't be too upset.  :)

CREED

That would give us these new Superstars.
Mojo Rawley
The Ascension
Emma
Tyler Breeze
Adrian Neville
Bo Dallas

As well as a card for:
Cesaro
Sami Zayn
Too Cool
Paige
Xavier Woods

Nothing to be upset about with this roster, including 6 more new Superstars. Very fitting with some logos we saw in V8.
Backlash Podcast 27 - Foley is Good   https://youtu.be/iQjD4qyeNC8

Backlash Podcast - a Raw Deal podcast - available every other Tuesday on Apple Podcast, Stitcher and YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/c/EricRDeal
https://www.facebook.com/Backlashpod/

Offline XtremeWRATH

• +4/-4
    • View Profile

CREED

That would give us these new Superstars.
Mojo Rawley
The Ascension
Emma
Tyler Breeze
Adrian Neville
Bo Dallas

As well as a card for:
Cesaro
Sami Zayn
Too Cool
Paige
Xavier Woods

Nothing to be upset about with this roster, including 6 more new Superstars. Very fitting with some logos we saw in V8.

While its always nice to get new superstars I think I we we would be fine if we never get a Mojo, Bo Dallas or Accession set. Tyler Breeze on the other hand is a must, but i would prefer to get a Fasion Police set instead.

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Sorry, we're not taking personal requests.  ;)

CREED

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
So you wouldn't run with my Backed by Mama for Shelton request ;) haha jk