Author Topic: Allegiance Clarification  (Read 132 times)

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Allegiance Clarification
« on: January 08, 2018, 06:27:17 AM »
Two quick questions:
A) Is it legal to pack more than 1 allegiance in my backlash deck?
B) If I'm packing I Know Who Pays My Salary! and Stand Up For WWE! as well as I'm Always On the Winning Side - MY Side! and I Stand Alone, do the arsenal cards simply become unplayable because the requirement isn't met depending on what Allegiance is out, correct? (e.g. I have I Know Who Pays My Salary! out, I can only play Stand Up For WWE! even though I Stand Alone is in my deck)

I Know Who Pays My Salary!
Pre-match Allegiance: WWE
When packing this card, you cannot pack nWo, ECW, or WCW cards.
When your opponent is an nWo, WCW or ECW Superstar, your Starting Hand Size and Superstar Value are +2.
ACE: When he is not Vince McMahon, once during each of your turns you may discard 2 cards and then you are considered to have lower Fortitiude when you play your next non-Antic card this turn.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     RMS logo

Stand Up For WWE!
Action / Reversal: Special
Requirement: Allegiance: WWE
As an action, cannot be reversed when you have lower Fortitude; shuffle up to 4 cards from your Ringside into your Arsenal and draw 1 card.
As a reversal, reverse any ECW, nWo, or WCW card.
F: 8     D: 0     Unique

I'm Always On the Winning Side - MY Side!
Pre-match Allegiance: None
When packing this card, you cannot pack Factions, Guest Ring Announcers, or non-Superstar Specific cards that are ECW, WCW, or nWo.
Your Starting Hand Size is +1, your Pre-match and Mid-match Capacity are +1, and at the end of Pre-match phase, put up to 1 card from your Ringside on the bottom of your Arsenal.
ACE: Once during each of your turns, you may randomly remove 1 card in your Ringside from the game and then randomly discard 2 cards, search your Arsenal for 1 non-unique maneuver card, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent     RMS logo

I Stand Alone
Reversal: Special
Requirement: Allegiance: None
Cannot be packed by Rick Rude.
When played from hand, reverse any non-unique maneuver; when played by Batista, draw 1 card.
When this card is in your Ring, discard 1 less card to Activate your Allegiance card.
F: 12     D: 0     Unique

Online CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Allegiance Clarification
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 06:51:10 AM »
Correct, consider "requirement:" to be short for "I need this card in my ring to play this"  and aside of being Rick Rude, unleashing the nWo T-Shirt or your opponent forcing McMahon-ism into your ring, there's not really a way to change allegiances
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!