Author Topic: Drew Mcintyre (Heel/Raw/FF)  (Read 473 times)

Offline rachelmon

• +24/-21
  • woo woo woo, you know it!
    • View Profile
Drew Mcintyre (Heel/Raw/FF)
« on: January 06, 2018, 07:18:39 AM »
DREW MCINTYRE

Backstage Area
The Chosen One - Throwback

Pre-match 12
The Sinister Scotsman
Managed by William Regal
Tech in the Bottle
It's Showtime!
A No Show
Raw IC Title
The Champ is Here!
Night of Champions
Giving em High Five TB
Vince McMahon Interferes
Vince GRA
Making Your Escape

Mid-match 12
Drew's Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker
I Dream Broken Dreams
Unscrupulous SOB
You're as Graceful as a Cow on Ice
Your Reach Exceeds Your Grasp
Restricted Use in this Area
Sustained Damaged
Dirty Low Blow TB
Flawless Transition
Outside Interference
Desperate Struggle
The King Interferes

Arsenal 60

Action 3
Mania x3

Maneuvers 28
McIntyre's Arm Bar
The Chosen Clothesline
Drew's Double-Knee Arm Breaker
Future Shock DDT
Poke x3
Shake x3
Clutch Onto Opponent x3
Apply Illegal Leverage x3
Precision Sleeper x2
Precision Haymaker x3
Grab x3
Bear Hug x2
Atomic Lariat x2

Hybrids 14
Drew's Big Boot
All Your Dreams Are Just Illusion
Volley This!
Volley This! TB x2
Don't Try This at Home x3
Don't be a Doochebag
Backhand Slap TB
Backslide x2
Inside Cradle x2

Reversals 15
The International House Of Hits
Divine Intervention
I've Got One Thing to Say!
You Missed Your Chance
Manager Interferes x3
A Revolution of the Mind x3
Elbow to the Face x2
Get the F Out x3

Offline Scotty

• +51/-44
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
Re: Drew Mcintyre (Heel/Raw/FF)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 08:07:09 AM »
Cool! I just built McIntyre last night. It’s interetibg that our mid-match is card for card identical (except I pack Ready to Fight over DLB) but our prematch is completely different (except Scotsman and Vince Interferes).

Mania x3 seems a bit overload. I’d probably drop 2 of them. 3x DTTAH also seems like an interesting choice. So many of the ACEs w rare today cannot be responded to, Ive certainly dropped to 1 in most decks.

Let me know how it works out. I hope to playtest tonight and can let you know what works for me.

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 07:09:19 AM »
Cool! I just built McIntyre last night. It’s interetibg that our mid-match is card for card identical (except I pack Ready to Fight over DLB) but our prematch is completely different (except Scotsman and Vince Interferes).

Mania x3 seems a bit overload. I’d probably drop 2 of them. 3x DTTAH also seems like an interesting choice. So many of the ACEs w rare today cannot be responded to, Ive certainly dropped to 1 in most decks.

Let me know how it works out. I hope to playtest tonight and can let you know what works for me.

I'm guessing the DTTAH x3 is a tech choice, as a lot of powerful ACEs that can be reversed by it are still played within our playgroup. It still helps to hit Sustained that wants to lower dmg from reversals, for example, and is still a strong choice against superstar specific cards that give you ACEs that may not receive protection (like Sami + 3x FLAU).

I would suggest adding a 'Evening Up The Odds' since you are definitely lowering your handsize every turn with the ability, so drawing an additional 2 later on for your turn is a godsend, and if the opponent didn't do much, you can still pull a -6F from cycling your hand.

Offline Scotty

• +51/-44
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 08:54:39 AM »

I would suggest adding a 'Evening Up The Odds' since you are definitely lowering your handsize every turn with the ability, so drawing an additional 2 later on for your turn is a godsend, and if the opponent didn't do much, you can still pull a -6F from cycling your hand.

After playing 1 game with him last night, i don’t think Evening Up the Odds is necessary. As soon as opponents hand is gone from playing 1D/1F cards, I wanted to keep it gone, not let him draw more. Also, once his hand is gone, you opt to draw for 1D/1F cards and don’t really have a problem keeping your hand up. Not to mention his 3MB card that picks up a free card from Ringside every turn.

He’s really good and so far really popular!