Author Topic: Jinder and All Together Now  (Read 219 times)

Offline niiiiick

• +16/-8
    • View Profile
Jinder and All Together Now
« on: January 03, 2018, 11:24:04 AM »
JINDER MAHAL
Starting Hand Size: 7     Superstar Value: 1
Superstar Ability: Once during each of your turns, you may remove 1 card in your Ringside from the game and put 1 of your Arsenal cards removed from the game into your Ringside; this effect and the Volley Trait do not cause your Heat cards to be removed from the game.
Your Underrated Superstar and Drawing a Blank are now Jinder Mahal-specific, and your Jinder Mahal-specific cards are Heat.

All Together Now
Pre-match Feud
When you are packing this card, you can only pack Pre-match and Mid-match cards that are Chain, Heat, or Volley, or have the word "chain," "heat," or "volley" in the text. You may also pack Mid-match Superstar-specific and Reversal cards.
Your Pre-match and Mid-match cards that are Chain, Heat, or Volley or have the word "chain," "heat," or "volley" in the text do not take up a Pre-match or a Mid-match slot in your Ring area.
F: 0 D: 0

Just want to verify, does Jinders ability come into effect for packing? So if I'm packing All together now, I could still pack his specifics, DAB, and Underrated?

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +76/-69
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
Re: Jinder and All Together Now
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 11:26:34 AM »
Yes.
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +316/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Jinder and All Together Now
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 09:07:01 PM »
Yep, it kicks on during packing. You can pack Jinder stuff, Underrated, and Drawing a Blank with All Together Now. Drywall is correct.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.