Author Topic: Typo  (Read 129 times)

Offline riothebeast

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
Typo
« on: December 19, 2017, 11:51:02 AM »
Pretty sure i found a typo. Not sure if it says the same on the actual card though.

nWo Wolfpack
Starting Hand Size: 7     Superstar Value: 6
nWo Stable Superstar Ability:  When your turn ends and you did not play a maneuver, put the top 2 cards of your Arsenal and into your Backstage Area.  When you have 20+ cards in your Backstage Area, you lose the match via Pinfall Victory.
When you play a reversal card and your opponent has 20+ cards in his Arsenal, he overturns 3 cards.
You can pack Hall & Nash Arsenal cards (except Hall's Fall-Away Slam) and Too Sweet!

Offline riothebeast

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Typo
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 11:53:28 AM »
Just checked actual card has the correct text.

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +482/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 12:37:54 PM »
Thanks.  I just fixed it in the Virtual 2 set list and the Superstar Guide, and I'll add it to the Lackey error list for the next update.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline riothebeast

• +1/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 12:55:29 PM »
Lol not sure why i read all these all the time when i only like playing slaughter and my boy teaster. Man that whole new virtual support teaster got i am still hyped about sooooo good.