Author Topic: *NO SPOILERS* SW8: Last Jedi *NO SPOILERS*  (Read 214 times)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
*NO SPOILERS* SW8: Last Jedi *NO SPOILERS*
« on: December 15, 2017, 12:07:42 AM »
*NO SPOILERS*  *NO SPOILERS*  *NO SPOILERS*
(...and I mean it! heh)

I'm tired, it's late, so I can't truly put into words how incredible this movie is to me.  I laughed, I cheered, I gasped, and best of all, when it seemed to be winding down, there would was still more, in the best of ways... like finding another $20 in your wallet or pocket.

Carrie Fisher's passing did make a few scenes seem a bit heavier, in a good way to me.  Highly impressive film, definitely the 'Empire' of this trilogy.  Strongest recommendations to see it.  5* 10/10 and all that.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline CRASHER

• +86/-56
    • View Profile
Re: *NO SPOILERS* SW8: Last Jedi *NO SPOILERS*
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 08:39:28 AM »
It ran a little long for me (but I'll blame that on the theater being packed and not getting an aisle seat....heh), but the best way to describe this is Luke's quote from the commercial "this isn't going to end up like you expect...." and yeah.... no don't even wanna say what I was going to....the cliche is true, the less you know about this movie going in the more you will enjoy it! Lots of twists and some weird things (again not gonna say)....a VERY gratifying movie....but holy frak they throw a LOT at you......
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: *NO SPOILERS* SW8: Last Jedi *NO SPOILERS*
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 08:47:03 AM »
Taking my step dad to see it tomorrow.
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal