Author Topic: Tough Enough Temptress  (Read 205 times)

Offline drjschell

• +16/-37
  • "P6!"
    • View Profile
Tough Enough Temptress
« on: December 03, 2017, 12:10:15 AM »
"You can pack up to 8 different non-Unique mid-match maneuvers in your backstage area"

So my question is can you have multiple copies of the same exact mid-match maneuver, or can it only be up to 8 Maneuvers that are all different titled maneuvers?... So could you have 3 copies of "shove" for example?

- The P6 Peep

"Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!"

Offline dilbert505

• +46/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
Re: Tough Enough Temptress
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 12:25:34 AM »
"You can pack up to 8 different non-Unique mid-match maneuvers in your backstage area"

So my question is can you have multiple copies of the same exact mid-match maneuver, or can it only be up to 8 Maneuvers that are all different titled maneuvers?... So could you have 3 copies of "shove" for example?

You've answered your own question, here.

If the intention was to allow you to pack multiple copies of a given card, it would have been phrased "You can pack up to 8 non-Unique..."
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 01:44:16 PM »

You've answered your own question, here.

If the intention was to allow you to pack multiple copies of a given card, it would have been phrased "You can pack up to 8 non-Unique..."

Actually he could do Have 2 Extras of Shove, Pop You One, Victory Roll, Panic Assault/Grab/Throw, or any other if they are legal by her ability but they would count towards your Backlash Deck as Them 8 Cards for Tough Enough Temptress is kinda like a Side Bar type thing.
Them 8 Cards are kinda like the Enforcers thing w/ the GM's or Stips w/ Paul Heyman as they are Essentially Backstage Cards til you put them into your Backlash Deck per TETemptress then they are back to being Backlash Deck Cards.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +312/-213
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 08:23:55 PM »
dilbert is correct in that the cards that you put into your Backstage with Tough Enough Temptress all need different titles from each other. Kisser is also correct that you could pack additional copies of those cards in your Backlash deck, counting against your normal Backlash packing limit. Since all of these cards are packed, you will be limited to 3 total of any non-unique; so you could have 1 Shove in your Backstage and 2 more in your Backlash, but not 1 in your Backstage and 3 in your Backlash, because Nidia isn't allowed to pack 4 copies of Shove.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline drjschell

• +16/-37
  • "P6!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 11:48:09 PM »
Ok Fellas... Thanks for clarifying

- The P6 Peep

"Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!"