Author Topic: A VERY NASTY TEST OF STENGTH!!!  (Read 131 times)

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-4
    • View Profile
A VERY NASTY TEST OF STENGTH!!!
« on: December 03, 2017, 02:35:11 PM »
When I was Re-tweaiking A Deck cause of New Virtual Cards but I then realized that this Nasty Combo was in the Game Pre-Virtual.
This combo goes for at least for any Female Deck or any Small Damage Rest. Deck to beat others that have Stupid Abillites like Baitista, Lesnar, JYD, or any others whom Ability would make them take barely nothing from Moves or Reversals
You add in Leaping Neck Snap a 20F/0D Card and also Mania the 49F/1D Cards and Discard them as w/ alot of the Pre-Match stuff that let you search for a Card you Auto Get either Leaping Neck Snap or Mania if it's a non-unique Card. then you figure out how to build up to 8F then Play Test of Strength and you Discard them 2 and Game over as I did this against my buddy as a Trial thingy and he kinda got mad so I decided to use it now against Decks I hate.
But after a lil bit he said he woulda did the same as he was Reversing everything that game and I only used it as kinda a last resort as I try not to be a Douchebag Player when playing w/ Friends or Family.
So The Combo is Find a Pre-Match card that allows you to search for a High Risk, Action, or Non-Unique Card go get either of them then build to 8F then play Test of Strength and Discard Mania and Leaping Neck Snap for it as that's a Total of 69F right there and ends the Game if you wanna be a Douchebag and end early or wait til Later if it's a Last Resort kinda thing.
So 69F-Whatevs your opponent discards is NASSSSTTYY!!!
Plus how would this work in a Multiplayer Match as in a Triple Threat, Fatal 4 Way or anything above 3 or more just curious?

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
Re: A VERY NASTY TEST OF STENGTH!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 02:39:16 PM »
Test of Strength is very easy to reverse from Backlash or Arsenal, since you can't add reversal restrictions due to RMS.

There are no official rules for multiplayer gameplay.

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
Re: A VERY NASTY TEST OF STENGTH!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 02:44:48 PM »
not to mention the staple that Frankie Ho is now, so plunging it ain't gonna help too much either  8)
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!