Author Topic: Sable's "Wildcat"?  (Read 119 times)

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-4
    • View Profile
Sable's "Wildcat"?
« on: December 03, 2017, 02:07:28 PM »
On the Card of
"The Wildcat     (Sable logo)
Backstage Card
When packing this card, you may only pack 1 Enforcer (it has no brand), but you may pack up to 6 cards in your Arsenal for Superstars on that Enforcer card.  You may not pack Corners.
Your Sable-licious is Permanent and your Sable Bomb is blank.
Once during each of your turns, you may put For the Women Who Want to Be Me from your Ring into your Ringside, and your next card played this turn is -3F.
Unique     RMS logo"

Does this Mean she can pack Both RAW and SD! Cards if She plays an Enforcer like Test/Big Poppa Pump or any of the RAW Logo 1's as long as they are on That Enforcer Card or what?
Or cause she's a SD! Built Deck she can't pack any of the RAW Superstar-Spec for that Enforcer?
Just curious?

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
Re: Sable's "Wildcat"?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 02:17:01 PM »
There's no provision in the text for packing Raw and Smackdown cards.

Note that Sable herself has no logo, unlike Stephanie and Eric, so you could pack Raw cards and not pack her Smackdown cards.

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar

Offline The Kisser

• +0/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 02:38:57 PM »
There's no provision in the text for packing Raw and Smackdown cards.

Note that Sable herself has no logo, unlike Stephanie and Eric, so you could pack Raw cards and not pack her Smackdown cards.

CREED

So If I did to a RAW Stars Stuff in Wildcat I wouldn't be allowed to play her SD! Stuff like these 3 Cards of Sable-Licious, For The Women That Want To Be Me.....And The Men Whom Come To See Me!! if I pack like Big Poppa Pump's Flatliner correct if I chose Big Poppa Pump/Test as that Enforcer Card correct?

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 02:40:22 PM »
Answer is correct as stated above.  Asking the same question a different way doesn't change the answer.

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar