Author Topic: Justice League [NO SPOILERS]  (Read 429 times)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +492/-369
    • View Profile
Justice League [NO SPOILERS]
« on: November 17, 2017, 11:51:26 AM »
Oddly, I feel like I should just cut & paste my Thor post here.  The movie was better than anticipated, I laughed more than expected... it was a pleasant surprise.  More like Wonder Woman than BvS.

If you could only see one, I feel like Thor gets a slight edge, but neither is a bad choice.  It's nice to see DC getting their act together.

FYI: One mid-credit scene, one post-credit scene.

CREED
VHS 3: Payback - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline CRASHER

• +86/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Justice League [NO SPOILERS]
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 11:58:39 AM »
we're going to see it tomorrow, and all I have stuck in my head is:
Batman!!!
Wonder Woman!!!
Cyborg!!!
Aquaman!!
Superman?
Green Lantern?
....and "not Grant Gustin" ....sorry Ezra that's all I can know you as dude :p
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 01:07:19 PM »
I loved Justice League. In my opinion it is a lot better than Thor Ragnorok, hell I think the movie does a better job bringing a team together than Avengers did....and Now the mods delete the spoiler I put in here because I apparently don't believe in being courteous to people who click on a thread with the title 'No Spoilers'
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 01:12:02 PM by TimJR »

Offline Rip

• +9/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 07:51:06 AM »
Hey Tim, sorry I didn’t think what I said was really a spoiler, as anyone that has been looking forward to this movie knew a character would appear, but I guess it is somewhat of a spoiler, so I am sorry for that.

Offline CRASHER

• +86/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 07:38:48 AM »
Yeah I'm going to work hard to keep this non-spoilery:

I loved how they got the team together and the process behind it, the humor was good and most (well ok...all but one) of the characters seem more true to their comic book selves....alright.. . well except for "Not Grant Gustin" .....I don't blame the actor (which is progress for me :p ) ....but my God turning the Flash character into this goofy, unsure of himself comic relief?? UUGHHHHHHHH, that was kinda painful.....and I mean ripping the armrest off the chair kinda painful (didn't help any having the family of 15 in the row in front of us and their kids NOT SHUTTING UP for ten seconds until I yelled KNOCK.....IT.....OF F .....in the middle of the movie)

But really EVERYTHING ELSE did work in this movie, even though Steppenwolf was a bit dry and empty (but makes sense if the point of the movie was making the heroes work), and it was a fun ride....and that's two in a row good ones, despite Warner Bros' own stupidity along the way (they can still learn a LOT from their TV counter parts)

it's totally worth seeing....it should be interesting when I go next week again with the kiddos (their mother is already "I hate you for getting them to call him 'Not Grant Gustin....they do it EVERY COMMERCIAL'  :laugh: :laugh: " ).....I wish we had a peek at Aquaman's movie though....

.....speaking of....WWE if you ever wanna fix Roman Reigns....MAKE HIM LIKE AQUAMAN....seriousl y.....hell even give him a damned trident!
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 08:36:02 AM »
I'm going to see it this morning after my wife and I have breakfast.
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 04:57:14 AM »
Went yesterday morning as I said previously. Absoulety LOVED Justice League. Loved the many Easter eggs they sprinkle in the movie as well. Cannot wait for Justice League 2, if you haven't seen this yet, do yourself a favor and go.
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal