Author Topic: big E I need Five!  (Read 116 times)

Offline maddeal

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
big E I need Five!
« on: November 15, 2017, 06:06:34 AM »
There the text "when played as a counter, your maneuvers played from hand that are printed F:5 or printed 5D are -5F and +5D, and ignore 'can only be played after...' text."
I kind of don't understand what it mean of it, is it maneuvers without the text 'played as a counter' are printed F:5 or 5D also can -5F and +5D or it must have the text 'played as a counter' and printed F:5 or 5D in maneuver then can -5F and +5D?
Somebody please Help.....

Offline darkdestiny91

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Re: big E I need Five!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 06:38:52 AM »
First things first, let's look at the card text in full.

I Need Five!
Pre-match Event
Cannot be blanked.
At the end of the Pre-match Phase, put up to 3 cards from your hand on the bottom of your Arsenal, then draw the same number of cards +1; when NXT Championship Title Belt is in your Ring, draw 1 additional card.
When played as a Counter, your maneuvers played from hand that are printed F: 5 or printed D: 5 are -5F and +5D, and ignore 'Can only be played...' text.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent

The text "played as a counter" basically means you reversed your opponent's card and this is the first card you're playing on your turn so the bolded text allows you to play any card with a) printed F value of 5 OR b) printed dmg value of 5 without having to meet the 'Can only be played...' text on it (eg. Splash TB).

Hope this helps!

Online CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
Re: big E I need Five!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 07:31:21 AM »
Here let's make this simple

You're Big E, I'm not

I play a kick
you play No Sell to reverse it

as the first card of your next turn you may play a 5F or 5D card from hand and ignore the "can only be played on it", so you can play Body Block at -5F and +5D, so you play an 0/12 High Risk Body Block, make sense?
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!