Author Topic: Top War Games matches  (Read 67 times)

Offline rated SRH

• +27/-15
  • NEVER DOUBT EL DANDY!!!!!
    • View Profile
Top War Games matches
« on: November 13, 2017, 10:47:02 AM »
Since this weekend is the return of War Games. I'd like to get your thoughts on your top 3 favorite War Games.

3. War Games Match
The Four Horsemen (Ric Flair, Sid Vicious, Barry Windham & Larry Zbyszko) vs. Sting, Brian Pillman, & The Steiner Brothers
WCW WrestleWar • February 24, 1991

This was one I didn't see under later on. I believe it was on the Brian Pillman dvd. Pretty good action and it would have ranked higher had Sid not tried to kill Pillman.

2. War Games Match 
Team nWo (“Hollywood” Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash & A Mystery Partner) vs. Team WCW (Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Lex Luger & Sting)
WCW Fall Brawl • September 15, 1996

Likely the most important War Games match ever. This set the stage for WCW's greatest storyline between Sting & Hogan. I remember watching as a kid heartbroken that Sting joined the nWo. Only to be surprised it was a fake Sting.

1. War Games Match
Sting’s Squadron (Sting, Nikita Koloff, Dustin Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat & Barry Windham) vs. The Dangerous Alliance (Arn Anderson, Bobby Eaton, Steve Austin, Larry Zbyszko & Rick Rude)
WCW WrestleWar • May 17, 1992

To me this is how a War Games should have been. Easily in my opinion the best wrestling of all the War Games. All but I'm pretty sure two people were covered in blood. JR made what I felt the best comment of the evening. "When this one's over, it'll be hard to tell the winners from the losers."
Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal