Author Topic: Larry Zbyszko  (Read 96 times)

Offline Hogtrail

• +3/-3
    • View Profile
Larry Zbyszko
« on: November 11, 2017, 06:25:38 PM »
Larry Zbyszko
Hand Size: 7
Superstar Value: 3
Legend Superstar Ability: Your maneuvers listed on Back to Basics are considered chain. You cannot play more than two maneuvers each turn. Your opponent cannot respond to your card titled Heel Turn, and it is unique, not heel, and replace the word "Face" in the text with "Action", and ignore the "If you don't..." text. You cannot pack High Risks.

Living Legend (Throwback)
Backstage Area
Your Pre-match cards with "Legend" in the text may be played regardless of Back to Basics.
Unique
F:0 D:0

LarryLand Dreamer
Trademark Finisher/Reversal: Special
As a maneuver, -10F, and if your next card played this turn is Maintain Hold, you may ignore the "Can only be played after..." text.
Reverse any maneuver and end your opponent's turn.
Unique
F:40 D:20

Trained by Bruno Samartino
Mid-Match: Action
Before the first turn of the game, you may put this card from your backlash into your ring.
When you successfully play a maneuver, you may put two cards from your ringside on the bottom of your arsenal.
After Heel Turn resolves, remove this card from the game and end your turn.
Permanent
Unique
F:0 D:0

Body Slam (Throwback) (No logo)
Grapple
Can only be packed by a Legend, or if the word "Slam" is in your Superstar Ability.
When this card is in your ring, once per turn you may discard 2 cards to put it under Back to Basics.
Unique
F:0 D:6
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:52:40 PM by Hogtrail »
Please Like The Film Slobs on Facebook and Twitter!

Offline CRASHER

• +81/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Larry Zbyszko
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 11:34:07 AM »
I see Larry Z and all I can think back to was my professional heckler of WCW in the 90s from the third row and one of us yelling:

"HEY LARRY WHAT'S YOUR FINISHING MOVE??"

and all of us yelling at him "TAG IN ARN!!!!"  :laugh: :laugh:

I'd love fully for that happy moment to be integrated :)
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* AM the Super Show 2017 Tag Team Champions!!!!!!