Author Topic: Roundtable Livestream  (Read 180 times)

Offline Eric RD

• +11/-1
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
    • Backlash Podcast
Roundtable Livestream
« on: November 10, 2017, 01:19:03 PM »
Scott, myself and two of our local players are planning to livestream a recording for a Virtual Roundtable discussion. The goal is to record a video to share our experiences getting into Virtual in a short time period after a large portion of the sets have been released. This is for new players to the expansions for established
Curious as to what timing would work for viewers of this? We're aiming to make it interactive for viewers with your question and comments to be included.
Barrie, Ontario Tournament Organizer. Posting our monthly events on YouTube.
Backlash Podcast - A Raw Deal conversation - available every other Tuesday on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube.
https://www.facebook.com/Backlashpod/
http://backlashpod.podiant.co
http://www.youtube.com/c/EricRDeal

Offline lotjx

• +3/-19
    • View Profile
Re: Roundtable Livestream
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 07:36:26 PM »
I have a few questions/suggestions. I was wondering if we are getting a holiday set and if so, who might be in it? My second is a suggestion of maybe having a Raw Deal Road Show. A few players who are in an area call up gaming stores to run demos in areas that don't see the game. I was wondering if that would be something people would be interested in doing.

Offline GamerZombie

• +8/-9
  • Road to Victory to draw a card!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 08:56:10 AM »
I’ve toyed with the idea of doing Raw Deal demos to resurge the game in my area. At one point we had a 50 man tournament here in Columbus Ohio. Now sadly our play group is like 6-7 people. It would be nice to get the word out again.
-Collin Simon- (Guy with the Raw Deal sign at MiB 15')
--The Guardtower Raw Deal League Organizer--
---The Guardtower, Columbus Ohio

Offline Scotty

• +50/-43
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 10:41:22 AM »
I have a few questions/suggestions. I was wondering if we are getting a holiday set and if so, who might be in it? My second is a suggestion of maybe having a Raw Deal Road Show. A few players who are in an area call up gaming stores to run demos in areas that don't see the game. I was wondering if that would be something people would be interested in doing.

Thanks for your input - just want to clarify - we are the Podcast hosts and have no real link to the Raw Deal creative team that makes the cards, so right now, we have as much info on holiday sets as you do. We can certainly discuss who we'd love to see in the set!

Demos days are always fun. I'm curious if people have had success recruiting new players lately? I believe all of our current players were playing when classic was still in print.

Offline niiiiick

• +13/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 10:42:49 AM »
Any nights for me, after 6 pm central or weekends. I know you said this is more for newer players but I'd be down to hang out. Always fun to hear other experiences and views of the game