Author Topic: Cm Punk question  (Read 121 times)

Offline LawnMowerMan

• +6/-8
    • View Profile
Cm Punk question
« on: November 10, 2017, 08:19:09 AM »
CM Punk
Starting Hand Size: 9     Superstar Value: 3
Superstar Ability: Once during each of your turns, you may name one non-Superstar-specific reversal, and your next maneuver played cannot be reversed by that reversal.
Your Double Underhook Back Breaker cards are +1D and Multi, and when you successfully play that card, draw 2 cards.
V1

Can I choose when to name the reversal? say if I play an action first can I then name a reversal card tha cannot be played to my next maneuver?
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
Re: Cm Punk question
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 08:20:54 AM »
It's no different from any other optional Ability, you can do it when specified (your turn) when you aren't doing something else.  Think like Chris Jericho's discarding - you can't do that while playing a card, but you can do it before, or after assuming your turn doesn't end.

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar

Offline riothebeast

• +1/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 11:17:02 AM »
Hey man im sure it was just an example but naming reversals is just for manuvers not actions as well.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +479/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 11:32:03 AM »
Please review.  No one said anything about naming reversals for actions.

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st (B) Oct 31st - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullar