Author Topic: Reversing an ACE  (Read 132 times)

Offline Kingsantino92

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
Reversing an ACE
« on: November 07, 2017, 12:49:59 PM »

I was in a match involving randy and Christian. Now Randy has a prematch card that allows him to shuffle his hand and draw it back +2 when his opponent plays a maneuver. So I played a maneuver and Randy activated his ACE and I had a ACE reversal in my hand that I assumed I couldn't play because I had already chosen to play a maneuver and I thought the timing was wrong. Could I have reversed that ACE while my maneuver was still in play?

I Hear Voices In My Head - Throwback
Pre-match Event
Cannot be blanked.
When this card is in your Ring, it is also considered to be titled Evolution is a Mystery and European Uppercut, and your The Viper Strikes is F: 0. When this card is in your Ring or Ringside, your Battling The Voices is -6F and Multi, and when played you may replace the 'into your Ringside pile' text with 'on the bottom of your Arsenal'.
ACE: When your opponent plays a maneuver, you may put this card into your Ringside and then shuffle your hand into your Arsenal and draw the same number of cards +2.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Permanent

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +74/-67
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
Re: Reversing an ACE
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 12:55:11 PM »
You can't play a reversal on your turn.
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +310/-213
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
Re: Reversing an ACE
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 12:54:17 AM »
Drywall is correct. No reversals on your own turn unless the reversal specifically lets you.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.