Author Topic: Flanked vs. Sami's Non-Generic Lucha Skill  (Read 532 times)

Offline daftw

• +0/-1
  • If you ain't Phenomenal, you don't want none!
    • View Profile
Flanked vs. Sami's Non-Generic Lucha Skill
« on: October 26, 2017, 08:31:53 AM »
Flanked by Arena Security
Pre-match Event
During the Pre-match phase, no player may move cards from his opponent's hand, Backlash, or Ring with non-Superstar-specific cards; reduce his opponent's starting hand size or Pre-match Capacity; or force his opponent to overturn cards.
After all Pre-match phases, put # random cards from your hand on the bottom of your Arsenal, where # is equal to twice the number of Pre-match slots you have filled above 5.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique

Sami's Non-Generic Lucha Skill
Pre-match Event
Cannot be blanked.
At the end of the Pre-match phase, you may put this card and High-Flying Style from your Backlash or Ringside into your Ring.
When this card is in your Ring, your High Risk and non-Foreign Object Strikes are considered High Risk and Strikes for your non-Pre-match card effects and High-Flying Style; when your first High Risk played each turn is not Chain and does not have 'reversed' in the text, your opponent must discard 2 cards to play reversals to it.
F:0     D:0     Unique     Permanent

My question is, does Sami's Non-Generic Lucha Skill and High-Flying Style takes up Pre-match slot(s) for Flanked even if I put them into the Ring from my Backlash/Ringside at the end of my Pre-match phase?

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
Re: Flanked vs. Sami's Non-Generic Lucha Skill
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 08:37:42 AM »
Yes, they do, barring some outside effect (the TB Undisputed Heavyweight title would make Non-Generic not take up a slot, for example.) They come into the Ring at the end of your Pre-Match Phase, and Flanked counts what's there after all Pre-Match phases, so they'd be there for Flanked to see.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline daftw

• +0/-1
  • If you ain't Phenomenal, you don't want none!
    • View Profile
Re: Flanked vs. Sami's Non-Generic Lucha Skill
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 08:40:21 AM »
Ok, thank you :)